Ratings for Dr. N. Carter Noble

Would never trust his diagnosis. Ended up costing me years of a normal life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Best doctor you can find. I had him for 30 + years left once and came back after having another doctor for a month. he goes out of his way to help.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO ACCOMADATE AND BACK IN THE DAY WOULD GIVE SAMPLES PRIOR TO YOU GETTING SCRIPT FILLED TO MAKE SURE WOULD WORK...

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Noble is an amazing physician. He really cares about his patients and has a great bedside manner. He doesn't judge when you're struggling and offers many alternatives. He explains the options, pros & cons, and gives his opinion. He allows the patient to be in charge of their healthcare decisions. I recommend him highly and told him he's never allowed to retire.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Awesome Doctor, been with him for 26 years (he was the Doctor who delivered me). Very knowledgeable, much better bedside manor than the few other doctors I've encountered.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Great Doctor, he has been terrific through several medical challenges I have had.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Noble has always been an excellent Physician for the many years he has treated me and my family, immediate and extended. His medical expertise is impressive, his knowledge of disease process and management excellent. Dr. Noble's patient teaching is the best I've seen, assuring I understand. Never have I felt rushed. He is always friendly and easy to talk to, exploring with me ways I can maximize my health. Being in healthcare myself, I see plenty of bad doctors that I wouldn't send my dog to. Dr. Noble on the other hand is a class act, and my first choice and recommendation. Oh, and in my opinion, his assistant Annette, is very good and knowledgable, just reserved. She and Dr. Noble make a great team that I feel fortunate to manage my healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Noble for about 4 years and I think he is great. He spends a lot of time with you and listens to your point of view. I occasionally have been unsure of his recommendations and he was very open to discussing it with me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

I was a patient for more then 10 years until someone got mad at me and called and told noble that I was selling my meds, I was NOT. But I never got a chance to explain my self or for a pill count or anything, I was kicked to the curb without any warning. Dr noble totaly abandoned me. If you are a little old lady looking for an asprin, its all good, hes your man, if you need REAL help,like actual medical attention keep looking. Noble is NOT your guy! ! !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Excellent Dr! Not afraid to ask other dr's when researching cause of illness. Hope he doesn't retire soon!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. N. Carter Noble's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1976)