Ratings for Dr. Doron S. Stember

Today june 2 at 2 pm i had app to Dr Stember. He was not prepared for what i came, but asked and i gave blood- Testosteron 65. He told me to come in a week, i said - do it now, he said -No. Was not notified the insurance ?/? I asked how much pellets you intent to implant, said 12. I reacted that 12 was enough only to feel good only about a week, said him, do not be cheap like a jew, i am not asking you for money. He got offenced and repplied he do not like to continue with me ??? That he will give me another doc.I said anyone who will do it is good enough for me. Went to admin to complaint. The admin did not record my case , said will send me by mail names of ... There are other doctors at dept of urology Stember was only one of them, why they solidary expell me of having service? Ridiculous situation. I was having many other doctors there, and desided that all they acting same manner. Low proffesionalist, visitors doc from another hospitals. And who are to tell me how to think and to live ant what and why. I need what i say, and do not lijke to see any doctors of that god damned place, where numerous visits are totally futile, charges like gagngsters the insurance, robbing the country. Dept of Health is aware but do not wanna do anything. And so is going on. I do not recomend to you who read me to spend time and money for less of any expectations, you are cheated at that damned place. Disgracefull !!!. Pentcho Rouynekov@gmail.com. Their mada.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I have a simple question concerning changing a dosage. His answer will take less than 30 seconds. Yet I have been trying to reach him now for 10 days. I waited 72 hours the first time. then 48 hours. Now I call every day, once a day...and I must suspend treatment until I reach him. I get embarrassed, and apologetic responses from his staff and nurses. Apparently, they are used to this. Similarly, I've called the office who originally recommended him to me...and they have also tried and failed to reach him. So I've got two different staffs, a receptionist, and two nurses, who have all tried to have him return my calls. Doctors are busy and live stressful lives. It's part and parcel of the important responsibility they undertake, providing health care. But I can see no excuse for not taking 30 seconds to call, or responding to one of the many nurses who have been kind enough to ask him my query. Look him up on Vitals.com, or Healthgrades.com. I wish I had done so, many before me have had the same problem with him. I have never posted before, written a letter of complaint....its not my nature. It's not my intention to be vindictive....I simply have a health issue I have paid to have addressed....and I don't know what else to do.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Stember is great! Knowledgeable and caring he gave me great advice and care. He performed my vasectomy perfectly.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have been under Dr. Stember's care for a few months now and so far so good. I would recommend Dr. Stember and his team. Feeling Blessed!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Stember is courteous and attentive. He sat with me for a good half-hour to forty-five minutes. When you are his patient, he gives you his undivided attention. He worked tirelessly and helped navigate through the insurance bureaucracy for medication and service. His office proactively contacted my PCP and they made this probably the most positive doctor's visit I've ever had. In my follow up appointments, he was just as caring and attentive as ever. I highly recommend Dr. Stember and could not be more grateful.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013