Ratings for Dr. Stella M. Carollo

Had a terrible experience with this doctor. After two of her root canals, I had to have one of the teeth extracted because of her poor shoddy work. The other tooth is on it’s way out. Getting my records from this office was a horrible experience. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Overall had a great experience. Front Desk was knowledgeable and let me know my out of pocket before hand. The Doctor was professional and gentle.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Had a root canal retreated and developed an infection which she misdiagnosed. Presently dealing with issues from that procedure. I can't recommend someone that is money hungry, uncaring and untrustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

My fist time very nice clean professional was impressed.. I am not a great patient I was so relaxed they were professional and caring would highly recommend ..GM

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Carollo is not friendly at all. She spoke to her assistant in a very nasty way, and was very rough. She placed the swab in my mouth to "numb me" but left it in for literally 2 seconds-and then she proceeded to come at me with the TWO needles of novacaine. Killed! Not sympathetic at all! Once the procedure was over-she did t say a word. She just got up and left the room. Her staff finished with me, and Dr. Carollo never came back. The receptionist was lovely, as was the assistant-but I would recommend Dr. Carollo at all!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I was anxious to have this root canal but was at ease once I met Dr. Carollo and her staff. The wait time was about 10 minutes in an office that is extremely clean and comfortable waiting room. The procedure was painless with minimal discomfort. Dr. Carolla is gentle and works as as quickly as possible using very sophisticated equipment. She also has an assistant who is highly sensitive and attentive to patient needs. I highly recommend using Dr. Carollo as your endodontist.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Appointment on time. No wait. 45 minutes - in and out. Painless.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I went to get a root canal. The office manager Nancy told me I would have to pay a coisurance for the root canal. I paid my copay and recieved my root canal. I asked to get the a itemized bill for my insurance, and Nancy stated that she would submit the bill to my insurance for me. I questioned that, and sked her again. Nancy you don't accept my secondary insurance! Again she stated I will submit it for you any you will get direct payment. Well they lied the doctor redeived the check and has held the check back from me. After repeatly calling them and stating that what they were doing was dishonest taking money that belong to me. Nancy the office manager stated that the insurance company made a mistake and sent them the check, but that they are holding the money till my other insurance pays. After repeated calls to the office the still have not send my my reinbursement from my inusurance compancy. Be WARNED!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Had a root canal retreatment that took 3+ hours instead of 2 separate sessions. No antibiotics, no painkillers prescribed. Developed facial cellulitis and had to be cut & drained through my gums by my oral surgeon. Worst pain I ever felt in my life. I understand it was an accident, but what's worse is they refused to offer me a discount or refund after having to pay more than $1,600 when it was all through + losing time from work and school. And that was after the $100 consult fee they charge to tell you the same exact info your General Dentist tells you.. Very unprofessional and insensitive. Heartbreaking experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Carolla is amazing!! She is very patient and is very experienced! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013