Ratings for Dr. Syril K. Dorairaj

Dr. Dorairaj has been very helpful in treating my glaucoma. He is extremely knowledgeable and concerned for my welfare. He is willing to discuss a variety of future options if eye pressure does not decrease or stabilize. Up to date on new procedures.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I was told I am going blind because of glaucoma and needed surgery. After multiple attempts from local doctors I went to him for surgery. He was exceptional in answering my questions and taking care of me to save my vision. There is a long wait time but is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

My experience was with Dr. Dorairaj was not good. His lack of communication skills and bedside manner made it difficult for me to communicate with him concerning my diagnosis and prognosis. I tried to stay the course with him, but finally gave up and moved to another doctor. I am so thankful that I moved on to another provider - it has been a totally different experience!

Submitted July 24, 2014