You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin G. Otto

Dr. Otto and his staff are excellent. He is very gentle and friendly, explains options and activities as he goes along, uses new technology, and does very good work. I just had a filling put in, and it was quick and as painless as I've ever experienced (I've had a lot of cavities). The assistant and hygienist are also really careful in their work and good at explaining things.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

This guy is great with my kids!!! Got them quieted down and now they are brushing every night.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I want to thank Dr. Otto and his staff for their excellent dental care. I had broken a tooth and was in pain and they got me in and took care of me. I am very happy with the care they provided me and the gentle manner in which they treated me. The office was clean, the staff were friendly, and Dr. Otto was caring, confident, and reassuring. I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist. The hygienist is also very gentle and nice.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

Dr. Kevin G. Otto's Credentials

GHI

Updates

• First Name changed from "KEVIN" to "KEVIN G."

October 21, 2013