Ratings for Dr. Kari L. Colen

Dr Colen is a rock star! I met with 3 surgeons for reduction and reconstruction after a breast cancer diagnosis. I'm so glad I chose her. Dr Colen coordinated with my breast surgeon so there would be one surgery and recouperation. The results are better than having just the lumpectomy and I never had to worry about billing or any payments. Any woman in this area having breast cancer surgery owes it to HERSELF to have a consultion with Dr Colen before undergoing any surgery. .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Colen is an outstanding surgeon. She is very informative, compassionate and professional in going over procedures before hand as well as what to expect during recovery. I never felt rushed when asking tons of questions. I feel very fortunate that she is the surgeon who was recommended to me for my breast reconstruction.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr.Kari Colen is an excellent surgeon who did a terrifc job on replacing implants I had received years ago (not from her). The breasts look better than the original , natural ones!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Words cannot describe how lucky I was to have Dr. Kari Colen as my reconstructive surgeon! She is very straightforward regarding risks and expectations. At the same time Dr. Colen is compassionate, talented, and committed to restoring physical appearance for disfigured cancer patients. Thank you Dr. Colen for being the superstar you are, and surrounding yourself an amazing staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer and told that I would required a mastectomy I could not even process the information. Fortunately, I found Dr. Colen on the internet. Dr. Colen and her staff were supportive, patient,highly knowledgeable, sensitive and compassionate. I was guided through the process step by step and all of my concerns were addressed. Dr. Colen's skill set is as a surgeonis beyond excellence. Her vision and expectations has not left me disappointed. I would definitely highly recommend Dr. Colen and her staff for any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery procedures you might be considering.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Kari Colen is a great physician. She does excellent work and is very patient and nice. Staff is very good too. All in all a very good experience!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Great doctor my experience w her and her staff was awesome! Very informative l, helpful, patient, and professional

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

An amazing Staff and Doctor. Dr. Kari Colen was pleasant and answered all my questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I went to see Dr Kari Colen for a consult on Breast Reconstruction. I was very pleased with the doctor. She was very informative and realistic in the expectations of my result. Being diagnosed with Breast Cancer at a young age is very scary, but Dr Colen and her nurse were very caring and empathetic. They really listened to everything I was concerned about and assured me that they would be available as support through this hard time. It's nice to know that not only I can rely on her and her staff for medical issues I can rely on them for support. They make their practice feel like I'm part of the family. Their billing department was even informative and reassured me that I would not have to be involved in anything, that they will take care of everything. I am so happy that I have chosen this practice and I wouldn't think twice about choosing them again.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kari Colen. About a year ago, I found out that I needed cancer removed from my lip and I was terrified. Not only because it was cancer but I was concerned of what I would look like after the surgery. A previous doctor had performed several procedures but was not encouraging about what the end result would be. I found Dr. Kari on the internet and of course did my due diligence to be sure that I was making a good choice...I am so happy I found her. During my initial consultation, she educated me and put me at ease about my situation. She was realistic about my options which is why I scheduled my surgery with her. A few days after my procedure I returned to her office for my follow up. I was anxious and nervous about removing my small bandages but even at that point she was reassuring. I actually cried when the nurse told me to look in the mirror; I was back to my old self. I cant explain the overwhelming feelings I had. Relieved that the cancer was gone, excited that I looked normal and so appreciative for Dr. Kari for all she had done for me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Kari L. Colen's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal