Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Lei

I Love Dr Paul Lei. He is a Neonatologist and a Pediatrician. He has been seeing my kids for 6 years. In the six years he has literally saved my kids lives. My son, at only 3 weeks had a milk protein allergy, severe reflux and a month long issue with diarrea. My daughter at 5 weeks and many trips to the doctors, finally saw Dr Lei whom diagnosed her with RSV and immediately hospitalized her saving her life. Recently, my daughter now 2yrs had walking pnuemonia which Dr Lei treated immediately. Then our recent visit because she has had a very persistant cough that caused vomiting. Dr Lei remembered my son having a similar issue at an early age, did not dismiss the cough as just another cold but recognized it as reactive airway. He prescribed singular, and honestly within hours her cough is almost non-existent. Dr Lei is fantastic. I recommend his to everyone I know. He is a great listener, extremely patient, attentive, observant, my kids love him and his nurses. They are so knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Lei is the BEST pediatrician!!! I switched to him when my 4th child was born because I was very impressed with him in teh hospital....haven't regretted it!! He caught my 3rd childs asthma that my old Dr ignored!!! His staff isn't the greatest, so I always make sure I schedule with him. It is also ALOT easier to get into see him if you go to his draper office and they are much friendlier there.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr Lei is extremely good with kids and parents. He is very thorogh, however, most of his PA's and Nurse Practitioers are not. You must schedule an appointment to actually see him with at least a 1 month notice. Staff can be very rude, although, there are a few good assistants. He is wonderful, but I'm still deciding if the rude staff and unintelligible PAs are worth it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Paul S. Lei's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)