Ratings for Dr. Shahrzad Prater

I loved my whole experience and my son loves it too

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I loved my whole experience and my son loves it too

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

It is my pleasure to congratulate Dr. Alba for your amazing job in my mouth. He is the most friendly and at the same time very professional and dedicated doctor. His professionalism and his ethical work are more than five star. Also, everybody in this orthodontic clinic is amazing. I highly recommend to start your treatment in this clinic. I give thanks to everybody in this clinic to be professional and friendly with the patient.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Prater and all her employees are always willing to work with their patients and not only care for their work but their patients as individuals as well. We've been with Rancho Del Rey orthodontics for about 5 (maybe even 6!) years and we have always felt welcomed, cared for, and satisfied with their work. It is an amazing experience to watch your child go from hiding their smile to being confident with their smile and smiling 24/7 :) Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I like that they treat you like family. I like that I walk in and everyone is smiling and it makes me happy. I like that soon I will get my braces off.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

My daughter had a great experience! Her teeth look amazing! She's more likely to smile and feel more confident now that her work is complete. Thanks Dr. Prater and staff!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I got my wire off and at the end I said "did you put it on yet" because I did not feel anything they were so careful. I prefer this dentist because they give candy and cookies when you are done even though it did not even hurt. Also instead pf those dentist that give cheap baby toys to teens they give cookies and candy. I never have to wait they call me right away. I LOVE THIS Orthodontics !,??????????

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

My current experience here is wonderful. Every worker here is very helpful and friendly. Dr. Prater is welcoming, funny and very polite as well as friendly. I would definitely recommend coming here.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

My experience has been lovely provided that I've had to bike and walk to each of my appointments and once I arrive I can settle down and relax. Besides that, my orthodontist visits still prove enjoyable because of the good Shows playing as I wait for my appointment (after all who doesn't love food) along with the decent playlist played at a volume sufficiently high to enjoy, yet low enough to carry out a conversation over. Overall the experience has been great, plus the cookies are awesome.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

My expirience has been wonderful and I really like the way the staff treats the patients??.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016