Ratings for Dr. Katherine B. Heiden

Dr. Heiden was able to figure out what was wrong with me and fix the problem that had troubled me, and perplexed numerous other specialists over 14 years. The surgery itself was a surprisingly smooth process, and I felt so much better after the surgery. Dr. Heiden was very helpful in answering all of my post-operative questions and concerns. If I ever need an endocrine surgeon again, I will most definitely see Dr. Heiden.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Starting with Dr. Heiden's clinical assistant Jasmine, she went above and beyond to ensure that I had a successful surgery. Working long distance with me, she ensured that everything was set for me to come in and meet with the Dr, set me up to have necessary testing and then have surgery the following day. Dr. Heiden met with me several times before surgery to ensure that I had all my questions answered and always with a smile on her face. She is a very talented surgeon and did great job with a very difficult surgery. I had none of the nightmare complications from my parathyroid surgery that are a real possibility with this type of surgery. She makes sure all your needs are met before and after surgery along with her resident physicians helping her. If I have to have another endo surgery I will definitely go back to her. I can not praise her and her staff enough. Thank you Dr. Heiden, I feel much better after my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Katherine B. Heiden's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2003)