Ratings for Dr. Murren S. Hill

I found her very helpful. She's direct, holds you accountable, and appears to keep abreast of the latest research. Perhaps negative reviews were in reference to her boundaries and holding her patients accountable. She does have charge a no show fee and that does not sit well with some people.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Trust me, try someone else! Agree with the control freak comment.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Very poor, gave bad advise, increased tension in the family, resolved nothing, encouraged a teen to pick between parents. Encouraged zero money management when teaching a teen about money, instead reach for the stars and blame parents when they cannot provide. Not a good therapist for an impressionable teen.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Hill, she is very professional, understanding and knowledgeable. She relates well to relationship issues and post-divorce situations between ex-spouses and teenagers. She is extremely helpful with crafting visitation plans and mediating when communication with an ex-spouse is almost impossible. I cannot praise her enough for the peace she has restored to our family by alleviating a toxic situation with a controlling ex-spouse. I only wish we found her sooner!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I found Dr. Hill,Murren to be extremely easy to relate to,helpful,professional . I spent a great deal of time in her care and am a better,more mature,healthy individual thanks to Dr.Hill. I don't agree at ALL w the comment regarding control issues w Dr. Hill. Perhaps....just perhaps, you need help w your anger issues.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

A control freak. I am amazed that this person is supposed to be a phd level psychologist. The way she speaks, it seemed to indicate to me that she has barely any education or experience in the field of psychology and was better suited as some sort of Tony Robbins corporate motivational speaker. I would not be surprised to find out she is a fraud, having got her degree over the internet or something. Avoid.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014