Ratings for Dr. Babak B. Navi

As competitive as ratings go, this physicians deserves your very best cudos and guidance!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Brilliant. Amazing. Kind. Those are just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of Dr. Navi. Dr. Navi has superb bedside manner and amazing listening skills. Dr. Navi possesses the unique ability to create a calm and trusting environment, even while delivering less than desirable news. Dr. Navi is not only great with me, his patient, but he's wonderful to my family as well. He knows how to explain complicated medical information in simple terms. Dr. Navi has touched my life and changed it for the better. I'm sure he does the same for all his patients!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Awesome. Was honest, to the point with a caring aspect. We were in the thick of the worst family crisis ever and he was helpful, realistic and I know it's a fine line to walk. Really impressed with the whole staff at UCSF Neuro.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Babak B. Navi's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Workers Comp