Ratings for Dr. Trenton Collier

Absolutely wonderful doctor! He went above & beyond to help me at a time when I was sick and in pain. I have since referred several family members and coworkers to Dr. Collier.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Collier is an outstanding physician. A friend of mine referred me to him based upon her positive experiences. I was not disappointed. In a day and age when primary care physicians are overworked and never able to spend enough time with their patients, Dr. Collier breaks the mold. I am so happy to have found him as my new primary care physician!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Collier is a wonderful physician. I am very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Top notch doctor. Attentive, courteous and seems to really enjoy being a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Collier is an excellent physician. I have referred several friends and family members to him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Collier was very helpful and diligently listened to all my concerns. Although he somewhat recently started private practice, he was very knowledgeable and was able to quickly come to a diagnosis. I very much appreciated his punctuality and how accessible he is as well. Although my appointment was in the morning, he already called me during his lunch hour to tell me the results of the testing. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I have found Dr. Collier to be very attentive and in no rush to push me through. I've been to him several times now and have always received his utmost attention for as long as I wanted to talk to him. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I also appreciated the fact that he personally calls with results of blood work, etc. Not only did he call, he called every number I have trying to reach me and sent an email as well. I will continue to have him as my primary care physician and recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

My husband and I wanted in the Baylor system so we looked to MedProvider. Dr.Collier was taking new patients so we made appointments. We found him to be very polite, extremely thorough and knowledgable. We were so happy with our experience with him that we each transferred our mothers to him, as well as referred others to his office. When our daughter turns 18, she'll go to him too. Another plus is his accessability, he actually returns most phone calls himself. He also calls you if there is something questionable in your lab work. Such personal service is a blessing. He honestly cares about the well-being of his patients. We are excited about having this relationship with him as he first starts out. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Exceptionally knowledegeable. A skillful diagnostician who LISTENS to what you have to say and provides wise advise. A top-notch physician.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

uses a stop watch approach while seeing patients. Recent graduate who needs more experience in dealing with patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Trenton Collier's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2006)