Ratings for Dr. Michael P. GRIMES

I went in to have my left ovary removed. Dr. Grimes left part of the ovary in and I'm in extreme pain. The worse part is there was no follow up compassion. Then today I get home to find out they are taking me to court for 148.57. You would think I would be the one suing them. I've been in pain for just about a year. Unbelievable. Don't go to this practice. Run. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Very unprofesional! I will refuse to see him again. All other doctors are great! Dr. Grimes came in the room and the first thing he said was "I see you have cankles happening" now I don't care if he was trying to be funny or not... I did not find it funny! That word was made up to pick on people, and he was trying to tell me I had thing wrong like gestional hypertention when that was the only time my blood pressure was ELEVATED! Again I say elevated, it was not high! But you can not diagnose someone with that until they have come in on 3 seperate occations with it being high! And for him doing this for "10 years" he should know that! Because you don't know what could have been going on that day with that patient!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Grimes is knowledgeable and answered all of my questions without making me feel rushed. The office staff is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Very poor bedside manner. Used the wrong medical terminology in describing my condition. I will not return to this practice because of him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011