Ratings for Dr. Christopher Ropiak

They took me right away for my apt. Doctor answered all my questions and didn't rush me. Office staff was very helpful

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Always a pleasure , and I would like to mention that was really nice your message for my birthday, believe it made my birthday awesome, nice touch.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

ALLWAYS at least a 1/2 hour wait PAST APPOINTMENT TIME. Dr. Ropiak IS an incredible and personable Dr. who CARES about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

As always Dr Ropiak is extremely professional , kind and knowledgeable . He has helped me tremendously in the management of my knee and hip pain for which I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Great Doctor! Very personable and helpful. Explains everything clearly and seems to be involved in the treatment and recovery process.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Everything went well very profesanal.great doctor. I was very happy.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Very professional, knowledgeable, respectful with his patients. I had a second surgery with him (bicep tenodesis surgery) it went well recovery time was three months of physical therapy. He allowed me time for physical therapy prior to the surgery as a precautionary measure, and a 2nd opinion prior to the surgery. The doctor was very patient with me regarding my post surgery recovery allowing me extra time to recover until I felt comfortable when returning to work. Will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Used to appreciate his level of care and kind bedside manner, as I have been coming to him off and on for a few years, but after a visit to him recently for intense pain after an injury that sent me to the ER, I will go elsewhere. I was rushed along, routinely handed prescriptions and sent along, still in great pain with no plan in place other than scheduling an MRI that he'll just get around to whenever. My situation may not be urgent, but I am a real person, in real pain with something that is obviously wrong from the ER xrays, but I am obviously just another insurance payment to this doctor. Thanks, but no thanks.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Unfortunately, Dr. Ropiak and his staff are fleecing patients by providing them incorrect information. I had categorically asked while making the appointment if Dr. Ropiak was a pediatric orthopedic, I was taking the appointment for a 3 year old. The Dr spent less than 1 minute with us, referred us to a pediatric orthopedic and then billed us $350. When I complained why were we told that he was a pediatric orthopedic, I was told that the Dr. still gave us consultation, what a scam!!!

Submitted June 25, 2016

I just finished treatment with Dr. Ropiak for a torn meniscus. He is a true pro, who walks you through what is going on, and your options. The practice staff is top notch, and his surgical staff is even better.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Christopher Ropiak's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)