Ratings for Dr. Morgan J. Harris

When I walked into see dr Harris I was immediately at ease. She is extremely thorough and she and her staff are very pleasant. She also helped me tremendously with my headaches - would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

One of the few doctors I have had who actually listens to me. Dr. Harris is very caring, tenacious and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Harris is a very kind, compassionate doctor. After many years of being misdiagnosed, I went to Dr. Harris who finally helped me. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Harris mis-diagnosed neuropathy for MS. After going to the MS clinic at USF, and being told that I did not have MS, Dr. Harris got very angry because the other doctor disagreed with her, so she refused to do a nerve conduction test that would have shown I didn't have MS. Because of her stubbornness, I was on Avonex, which made me so sick, for an additional 7 months while I confirmed with a local neurologist that I did have neuropathy & spinal stenosis, and not MS. She was for my getting a second opinion, until the other doctor didn't agree with her diagnosis. If you don't agree with her, then watch out!

Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr. Morgan J. Harris's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

• BCBS Massachusetts