Ratings for Dr. Daren J. Aita

waited a month for an appointment which they changed 3 times. The last time was because he wanted to go home early. Left work early to accommodate his desire to go home only to find they were running an hour behind. "He's late, sign in" was all I got. I never actually met the man but based on how badly his office is run and how he was willing to shuffle me around so he could "go home", I wouldn't trust him. My experience is incompetent and uncaring staff usually reflects the doctor's attitude towards their patients. I lost 2 hours off my work day for an appointment I never got.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Aita relocated from Mercer/Bucks to Trenton Orthopedics. The wait is far less than it was when he was at MB. You can usually get an appointment in a week. He misdiagnosed my son's condition and had him go through tests, xrays and injections for a problem that my son did not have. He is quick to diagnose based on symptoms alone. He is a nice man, but I would recommend another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

waited over an hour in the office for 1st visit, was told that several childrens casts were being taken off today. Didn't they have appts? Dr. Aita was very good and would recommend him for carpal tunnel surg

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Daren J. Aita's Credentials

• Spanish

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ