Ratings for Dr. Pavle Repovic

I really like Dr. Repovic and the staff at the clinic. Everyone has been very thoughtful and considerate of me. All other appointments can be made right there and I feel like I am truly cared for. The only hiccup I have ever had is with one Rx. Dr. Repovic is personable and open to all treatments. I feel like I can speak openly with him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I obviously have the opposite opinion of Dr. Repovic. He is my 4th neurologist during my 25 yrs of diagnosed M.S. I think he is the best listener & the most caring neuro. I have ever had & as far as knowledgable, he is up to date on all research,drugs,etc. & best of all if he is willing to find out answers if needed. The M.S. Clinic in Swedish is amazing, all the specialists in one place. Plus both M.D.s (Bowen & Repovic) were named best neuro. in Seattle Met magazine, quite an honor over so many other more established doctors in Seattle.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Does not listen to issues. Superiority complex. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Pavle Repovic's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)