Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Glassner

Had both hips replaced by him, overall an excellent experience. Dr. Glassner himself is terrific. Staff can be a little sloppy/disorganized (left me in waiting room for an hour having forgot about me; had a nurse tell me how shocked she was that my knee looked so good after having it replaced, when actually I had nothing done to my knee).

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Last week I had total knee replacement surgery. Even though it is still fresh and I have much rehabilitation in my future, I feel he did a terrific job and am totally happy with the results!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr.Philip Glasner did my left hip replacement. I was nervous because he looked kinda young. He made sure I totally understood the proceedure and answered all my questions . I felt comfortable with him before I let this happen as I felt like I only had one shot at getting it right. Dr. Phil did a great job and after two years I am 100% happy with the results of the surgery and would have posted sooner if I even knew this questionare was available.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I have nothing but rave reviews for the Hunterdon Orthaepedic Institute and Dr. Philip Glassner. I had a total hip replacement done only a month ago and recuperating nicely. He has followed in his father's footsteps who is also a hip/knee specialist AND he was born at the same hospital which he currently is affiliated with, Hunterdon Medical Center. He is thorough in his explanations and a compassionate man....I feel he is working only in your best interest, not the hospital's nor his own.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Had 2 pm appt I was early.Put in room at 2:20.Room hot no air circulation, waited until 3:20 no one came in I was not feeling well by this time went outside and said why put me in here for so long I would rather wait outside in waiting area they put me there & sat for another 10 minutes. Office was not busy when I came but waiting room full when I went back to it.Apparently they forgot me? The next day I was admitted to hospital & had surgery on heart related issue, did the hot room have anything to do with it? My husband tried to cancel my MRI which was scheduled for the next Tuesday BUT the person answering the phone was rude I am not sure if she took the time to cancel it, it is my obligation to cancel 24 hrs ahead. I have been treated rudely on the phone numerous times & now my husband who was worried about me & then had to deal with rude people. She did not even say I hope she feels better she just hung up.Total 2 hrs. I wish I could bill them for my wasted time

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Glassner answers all questions thoroughly and encourages you to ask questions. He returns phone calls promptly. I had total right hip replacement surgery and had virtually no pain. The incision healed perfectly. I had some other medical issues which needed to be coordinated with this surgery. He made sure that all my needs were met. Dr. Glassner is an excellent surgeon, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Philip J. Glassner's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flemington, NJ