Ratings for Dr. Rita Ann Kubicky

I loved the whole experience as well did my son. I would refer her to anyone who is looking for a endocrinology

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

My son and I love Dr. Kubicky! We don't want to go to the New Jersey office unless we can take her with us. She takes her time answers all our questions. I love that she tries very hard to make my son comfortable. My sons A1C has been wonderful since his diagnosis at St. Christophers. Dr Kubicky understands that he has to be normal kid even though he has diabetes!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Both my daughter and me absolutely love Dr. Kubicky! She has been instrumental at getting my 12 year olds T1D under control. Without the guidance of Dr. Kubicky our daughters her blood sugars would still be out of control. Both Dr. Kubicky and her staffed diabetic educators are always available to us to answer any question we might have.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Kubrick was amazing with my son. This was our first visit to St. Christopher' s Hospital and we were very pleased with the staff and doctors. We got all of the necessary information and even referred to other doctors for more testing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

My son and I are very comfortable with Dr. Kubicky. Knows her stuff and can explain well to children. Office in NJ has opened up but not sure if we want to change dr. when we really like her and doing well.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

She was great. Always calls me herself to go over test/ blood work. I really like that she answers all of our questions . I wish they would open a office in NJ. This is far for us but I really like and trust her so I will keep coming back.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Kubicky is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She made my daughter comfortable and explained everything in terms my daughter could understand. She is very compassionate and caring. She definitely helps my daughter deal with a potentially embarrassing situation with tact. She is wonderful doctor and a definite asset to the endocrinology department at St. Christopher's Hospital.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

She is a true professional. She answered all of our questions with a personal touch.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr Kubicky was great as usual, she has a perfect personality for a pediatrics doctor .. always great to talk to

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I had a great experience. I entrust the care of my child with this physician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Rita Ann Kubicky's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal