Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Mills

Dr. Mills is a wonderful physician; she knows her stuff and actually listens to her patient. She is diligent about your overall health while not pushing lots of medication to treat every single thing. She's very knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

The Washington Internist office is dirty. The staff are rude and unprofessional. Dr. Mills NEVER calls to explain test results. She prescribes innumerable tests but does not listen. She is rude and has made me feel uncomfortable on more than one visit. She also seems to recite text book diagnoses without actually trying to listen to the patient. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Mills is the best. I’ve told countless of friends about her. On my first office visit she sat down and talked with me as if I had been her patient my whole life. I guess that’s her way of us getting to know one another. I'm so happy to have been referred to her. She explain things with as much detail as needed. My co-worker and I often joke about her catching us eating unhealthy food and not exercising. In a nut shell she’s the best.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Mills gave me the most throughout general physical exam that I've had in my adult life. She is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Mills is very professional, patient, and thorough, which is hard to come by in a medical practitioner. She really takes her time to discuss your health concerns and needs.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Mills is te best doctor I have had in the 6 years I have lived in DC. She is very proactive and very patient focused. I am glad I found her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

One of the worst doctor experiences I have had. Staff was very rude, as was Dr. Mills. She didn't listen, and kept getting confused when talking about treatment to the point where she would say one thing and immediately change her mind and prescribe something else. She did not fully explain the treatment to me and got annoyed when I asked questions. I left feeling very frustrated and dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Mills is the best doctor I've ever had! She is not only very intelligent, but also very personable and willing to spend as much time as it takes to discuss and understand the patient's problems.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Jennifer Mills's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2006)

Delta Dental