Ratings for Dr. Kenneth H. Dolan

If only every doctor had the professionalism and punctuality as his office and staff. Dr. Dolant is one of those most caring and compassionate towards his profession as any doctor you will ever meet. Every visit is an A+ and I have had five kids in braces!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Doaln is wondeful! I highly recommend him. He is willing to work with you on a payment plan and my teeth, so far, look great!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I haven't worked so much with Dr. Dolan as with his staff. The staff at his office is excellent. They are helpful, knowledgable and friendly to me and my son. I love that he has an office in Chapmanville because I live closer to that area than Charleston. They are never more than 20 minutes past the appointment time getting to us. They have to do extensive work on my sons teeth from top and bottom braces to an expander and I feel the cost was in a very good range compared to other orthodontists in the area.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Dolan is very good with children. He is gentle and asks my daughter is she okay. He also did my braces when I was a child, 20 years ago, and my teeth are still beautiful today.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

My teeth have been straight ever since. People still complement me on my smile 12 years later.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Patients are uninformed and not given clear answers. Doctors are not flexible with options in treatment and procedure -overall a bad experience

flag | Submitted April 22, 2004