Dr. Demetris Delos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Demetris Delos

Dr. Delos is a excellent doctor and wonderful person. His bed side manners are amazing. I never felt rushed during. any of my appointments. He always took the time to explain and answer any questions that I had.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Delos was extremely knowledgeable and caring when it came to my pre and post op for ACL Reconstruction. After a successful surgery, he was able to go through the necessary steps I had to take in order to get back to playing competitive soccer. I definitely would recommend Dr. Delos and ONS, as I am now 5.5 post op and feel stronger than before!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

In addition to his expertise and knowledge in his specialty, Dr. Delos has a wonderful bedside manner. He is thorough, patient, and has a genuinely kind demeanor when he speaks to you. As a working critical care RN and busy mom of two small children, I knew I had to repair my ACL tear. Dr. Delos explained the entire procedure, including pros & cons, realistic expectations and the science behind his specific surgical choices. I highly recommend Dr. Delos & the entire practice as a whole.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

After suffering for two years of pain, and having tried injections, acupuncture, PT, chryotherapy I giant decided to let Dr Delos perform surgery on my shoulder. I was highly reluctant and very concerned about the recovery but felt confident that he understood my worries and that he knew how to fix it. A week after my apt I was in surgery, the location was superb, clean, warm and very hospitable. Next thing I was awake and heading home, I had zero pain, I am now 9 days out and feeling fantastic. I would do this again in a heartbeat. He understands his patients needs and concerns and works with you. Highly recommend, top notch!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

After years of misguided treatment I finally found Dr Delos. Dr D explained all my options very thoroughly and after a partial knee replacement I am back to riding my bike and able to stand in the pedals once again PAIN FREE! Hiking is once again enjoyable as I am able to go both up and down the trails pain free. The whole surgery process was explained and nothing was left out. Every care possible was provided. The ONS PT team is also excellent and they actually communicate with the Doctor. I hope that I never need another surgery but if I do I will go nowhere else but ONS.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I have nothing but respect for Dr. Delos. He treated my failing knees for 4 years before I decided to have full replacement. During that time he was treating me he never tried to persuade me to go ahead with the surgery. He continually told me that I would be the one to decide when my quality of life indicated that I could not take the pain anymore. Once I decided he was great through the process and very compassionate. I had two separate surgeries 8 weeks apart and during that time he was very encouraging about my recovery and so kind. The recovery is tough, but well worth it! I am back to walking 5 miles pain free, which is something I have not been able to do for 5 years! I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Delos, he is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Great doctor, better person. HIGHLY recommend. Fixed my leg when I should have lost it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Delos was very helpful in laying out the whole surgery process and what would instill in the process. The surgery was very successful and the recovery time was ahead of schedule. I was very pleased with the whole situation as I felt like I knew each step I had to complete. I would highly recommend Dr. Delos for any surgery that relates to the knee.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Very pleased with the knee arthroscopy that Dr. Delos performed. Did not feel much pain after the surgery and was able to walk normally within a week. Highly recommend Dr. Delos for knee related issues.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

After dealing with shoulder pain for months,rotator cuff repair was needed. Dr Delos went above and beyond, giving me information and answering ALL my questions. Once I made the decision, the surgery was scheduled very quickly, it was very successful !! I would highly recommend Dr Delos. His staff were great always ready to answer questions or assist in any way. Now that my physio is complete (6 months) I’m looking forward to a pain free summer!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Demetris Delos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Delos’s practice focuses on sports medicine and arthroscopic treatment of knee and shoulder disorders including knee preservation surgery, knee replacement, surgery for shoulder instability and rotator cuff repair. He has a specific interest in the comprehensive care of athletic knee disorders including meniscus, ligament, and cartilage injuries. His practice incorporates the latest operative methods including meniscal preservation and transplantation, ACL and multiple ligament knee reconstruction and repair surgery, osteotomies to realign joints, and cartilage repair and restoration.

• English