Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Jones

Used to have 2 locations and a GREAT hygienist here.... Those were the good old days. Since she left it has been a never ending stream of new hygienists. They must come in brand new and leave as soon as they find greener pastures elsewhere (a raise). Because of that you get a new talented underpaid hygienist developing their skills.... (At best). Or you get the flip side of that. If they stick around for some reason more than a year you probably don't want them picking at your teeth.... But rest assured it will be a new one every time you go. As for scheduling and admin not so great.. prices are great however. But you know the saying. I am looking for a new one for the last year myself. If you value your teeth look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Jones was very personable and has a nice bedside manner. However, after examining me and taking X-rays, he informed me that I had four cavities. I was shocked. The year before I had my first filling on an adult tooth ever and I had always wondered about the truthfulness of other dentist. One of the more disturbing things that occurred was that after explainjng my distressed state of mind as I was checking out, the receptionist said "Four is not a lot." Wow. If four is not a lot of cavities for one of his patients to be told he or she has at the same time, perhaps something else is going on. I got a second opinion: NO cavities. Never got a filling and I've been fine. But the whole experience was very distressing.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Great staff, great service. I would recommend to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have a doctor's appointment last Thursday the 30th of November. There was this heavy set/chubby receptionist who was so freaking rude, with no people'skill. When i got there to the office, this unpleasant receptionist eyed down from head to toes. She told me straight up before she can let the dentist know that his next appointment was here, my copay was $120.00. prior to My appointment , i asked her to call me ahead dor an estimate of copay. I asked why didn't i receive a call back from the mdo as i politely asked? She looked at me straight, and said that is not the mod'business i will need to pay for cancellation fee. What upset me the most, was her freaking rude tone and her body languge. I don't know where and type of job she should me doing, but wow to whomever hired her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Michael Jones is an incredible dentist. I have been going to see him for over 3 years. He is kind, gentle, and is a pleasure to be around. Consummate professional and I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone but him to care for my teeth. Staff is fantastic as well and I always send them Christmas cards and cookies. Hey, it doesn't hurt to bribe the staff :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Awesome office helpful staff and very experienced Doctor. Love the office manager.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012