Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Pua

I have been a patient of his for about 5yr. I have many health issues and Dr. pua helped get thru most of them. I consider my self blessed to have as a doctor.He is really passionate about helping people. I would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Pua is caring, attentive, articulate in his observations and knowledge. 5 star physician!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Very thoughtful and caring. Takes time to listen and explain things to patients. Would recommend him to other people.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Provided incompetent care. Seeks only patients with multiple problems in order to make more money. Rude staff and lacking in general health care knowledge. Wouldn't recommend this group to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Always on time. Dr. Pua is very down to Earth and thorough with my medical issues. He listens and his bedside manner is excellent. I love going to see him and I love his staff. I even get online access to my medical records.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr Pua is the best doctor. He cares about his patients not always the case with other doc's

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough, and great follow up. I highly recommend him. I had torn rotator cuff with complications of lymphedemia...he did a great job.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Sometimes luck is a big benefit. I was one of Dr Pua's first patients with Edwards medical Group. He was sort of replcing a Dr that my PPO said I had to go with and he had retired.If you are an adult male baby boomer you need to go to Dr Pua. He is excellent in treatment of type 2 diabetes. In just a year I have really turned things around with his care, advice and medicines. He really cares and explains things in a practical and encouraging way. I consider him a friend. He is very mindful of the cost of medicines and will prescribe the best, lowest cost prescriptions. If you know somebody that needs a doctor reccommend Dr Pua. They will get better!!!! Office staff is also very efficient and professional.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

always on time and very knowledgeable and compassionate

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey R. Pua's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2006)

Banner Health