Ratings for Dr. Ishmeet Singh

I saw him for 2 years for injections in my neck and spine for degenerative disc disease and the injections didn't work. Finally he changed. His mind and said I had muscle spasms in my shoulder and he couldn't do anything more for me but would give me a shot in my muscle. I told him I would get a second opinion. I told my regular dr and he read in my chart that Dr singh said he offered me 3 injections and I refused them. So now all the Drs. At the pain center refuse to see me and the receptionist at dr. Dahlbergs office was cold to me saying that he would not see me. The pain center said Dr. Vo Would look at Dr singhs notes and decide. And guess what no call from Rockford Memorial pain center that prides themselves with the best physicians and care in Rockford. Pp

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Thanks to the doctor who saved me from making a major mistake in my surgical options! He was very informative regarding surgery as opposed to non invasive solutions. I have been treated multiple times and his though knowledge of nerve interaction is excellent! he is always comforting to be around and explains what he will be doing and also verifies that I understood what he was doing before and during every procedure.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Very professional and knowledgable. Didn't realize he was also boarded in other specialities.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Had a round of procedures with him. No more pain. He's a skilled surgeon too! But the epidurals I had worked great! Thank you Dr. S

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Having an aversion to physicians, I must say having Dr. Singh as my provider was a breath of fresh air. He was very professional, prompt, and the only thing superior to his depth of knolwedge was his excellent bedside manner. His technical expertise was great, as I would trust any of my family with his hands.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011