Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Citara

I had to have EMG testing done. That test can be really gruesome. Dr Citara is very thorough and his bedside manner made the test bearable. I had the same test done 2 weeks prior to my visit with Dr Citara. That doctor could not get any readings!!! Dr Citara got complete results and was able to provide precise diagnosis. So it's very important to find the right doctor for these kinds of medical procedures. I highly recommend Dr Citara.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Awesome Doctor. I had nagging back pain for years and he got me better quickly.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Great bedside manner. He spent a lot of time with me expaining why I had back pain. One injection and 2 weeks of therapy and all of my pain was gone. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey J. Citara's Credentials

• French

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to have EMG testing done. That test can be really gruesome. Dr Citara is very thorough and his bedside manner made the test bearable. I had the same t..."

July 25, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3088994'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014