Ratings for Dr. Marilee L. Freitas

I was pleasantly taken back by the professionalism and knowledge this Outstanding Doctor provided me. I am extremely grateful that Doctor Freitas performed my surgery, Doctor Freitas has a wonderful bedside manner that many others lack. This dedicated Doctor puts patients care first. I am forever grateful that Doctor Freitas cared for me. Warmly, Stephen Cook

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Freitas and would not hesitate to use her again. She is warm, compassionate and explains everything well. My ratings for staff and punctuality relate to her Bridgeport office, which was shared with other physicians; I have not needed her services since she moved her practice to Stamford.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have seen dr frietas in her Bridgeport office and am getting ready to make an appnt in her Stamford office. I was sad to hear she left the area and then found out she was in Stamford. She was very gentle and compassionate, I liked her very much. Pleas note that I had to put in a staff rating but I have not yet been to her new office.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I had a wonderful experience!!! It is not the number one place anyone wants to be, but if you need this kind of doctor, Dr. Freita is who to go to. Very gentle, very kind, she listens to you and cares!! The wait was a bit long, but for a good doctor I don't mind waiting a little. I really am surprised by the other reviews, I wondered if it was for the same doctor. She was very down to earth and even gave me a hug...great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

poor bed side manner. during procedure didn't even bother to say hello, or explain anything, just stuck a form in my face and told me to sign it. didn't stick around after to explain what she did, and never followed up with a call afterwards. would not use her again.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

For sure, more than 30 minutes wait. I finally decided to change to another doc office after an hour wait and over heard a patient screaming in another room...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011