Ratings for Dr. Raymond R. Drabicki

The most disrespectful human I ever met. He refused to even acknowledge my pain. Told me I don't need treatment without even examining me. He moved my injured body part around and I told him it hurt. He even questioned whether or not something I went to the hospital for even happened. Told me I was questioning him and then he resorted to saying he is the expert. I was never treated so disrespectful in my life by anyone, let alone a doctor

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

The most disrespetful, unwilling to listen human being I have ever met

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I am 69 years old and had rotator cuff surgery and removal of a bone spur in my right shoulder. Healing took about 4 weeks, followed by an aggressive rehab schedule. All went very well. I was able to play golf 4 months from the date of surgery. Dr. Drabicki is a great guy. Very personable and very informative. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I had ACL reconstruction and partial meniscectomy and he did a FANTASTIC job. I would recommend him to others for sure. He is helpful and has great "bedside manor" I have had no problems with the surgery, the scaring in minimal, and I healed quickly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

both his staff and Dr. Drabicki were friendly and patient when my son broke his arm. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

He appears to be young but experienced and humble. I, up to now trust him and would refer my family to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011