Ratings for Dr. Roshani R. Patel

Amazing doctor, very gentle and caring, I am fortunate to have found her, would strongly recommend her

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Very kind, caring, patient, compassionate and professional. She is clearly one of the best doctors that has ever taken care of me. She answered all of my questions and made sure all of my concerns were addressed. She really put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

very ego centered, unkind, unsupportive with her words or actions even for a basic care. She thought of herself overqualified to do basic care and she was superior to her patient. She was never there for me and seemed she was rather coming to work to get paid and always had excuses of having no one to help her to the point she neglected on being there for me on an occasion causing me extreme pain and discomfort. I never felt comfortable asking questions as she showed anger, frustration and impatience. If I took a little longer to think about what I wanted to ask, she made me feel like I was wasting her time. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Submitted July 25, 2013