Ratings for Dr. Rebekah G. Gross

Dr Rebekah Gross is very kind, caring and an excellent doctor I've ever known since 2010. I love... love her . except their receptionist is not that helpful to return a phone call or follow up on your up coming schedules. they need to be train more.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Gross is awesome! Besides being an excellent physician, she is by far, the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Had my first colonoscopy today, and was very nervous. Dr. Gross and her staff could not have been better! They were attentive, knowledgeable, and caring. Dr. Gross met with me beforehand. Her follow-through was impeccable. Her nurse and the anesthesiologist all were terrific. I couldn't recommend more!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I found her to be very understanding, compassionate and knowledgeable. She listens, answers questions and does timely followup with results and calls. In fact, I will follow her wherever she goes. She has my complete trust. She's performed 2 colonoscopy procedures,liver biopsy and oversaw my interferon therapy. She also checked in on me when I had my colon resection. The best!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor. I had my colonscopy with her in Jan 2011 and she made me feel very much at east.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr Gross is extremely caring and compassionate. She gives you her time and expertise.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Staff sent me to the wrong address, then refused to see me the same day because I was late. Dr Gross completely uninterested in fixing her staffs mistake. My stomach cramps are now untreated while I try to find another doctor who can see me.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

She is unbelievably knowledgable and spent about an hour and a half with me at my first appointment. The only downside is that Dr. Gross is NOT good at all about returning calls or giving results. It took more than a week to get her to call me back which was very frustrating. Also, her nurse is extremely condescending and seems to be a frustrated doctor. She runs interference for her and makes it impossible to reach Dr. Gross directly. She wants to be the one to give results and discuss treatment which is totally inappropriate. But if you need a specialist, Dr. Gross is a genius.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Rebekah G. Gross's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)