Ratings for Dr. Michael S. McHale

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I'm so happy I found Dr. McHale and the other doctors that work with him! I greatly appreciate everything he has done for me. Thank you Dr. McHale and all the staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Moved my father from Dr. McHale. Absolutely NO personal attention whatsoever. Didn't take the time with him he should and didn't listen. No bedside manner at all. Would never recommend Dr. McHale.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

very nice staff and doctor Took time and explained and were pleased with him in everything. No long wait for getting in or new appointments.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Staff is wonderful and friendly. Everyone has a genuine concern for your health and your quality of life. Dr McHale said he would worry about taking care of my cancer - I just need to take care of myself. they are available 24/7. Like Dr McHale say "we are all family here."

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

You will not find a more knowledgeable, caring doctor. Interested in you as a person not just a disease. Best nurses anywhere. Such a pleasure to avoid big, complex health systems and be in relaxing, efficient environment.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Very helpful, he found out the problems the other Dr. could not. Save my life, he found out that I had CMML.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Michael S. McHale's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med