Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. LAMBERT

I had several appointments, now my teeth are good as they can be. I highly recommend Dr. Lambert, and here are the reasons why; My biggest concern was the quality of work. I asked questions about what was needed and why, and it was all explained. Dr. Lambert knew what was the best way to go for me, and showed me why. Armed with this information, there were no surprises, and my teeth were repaired exactly as they should have been. I asked and was told that Dr. Lambert is constantly taking classes to update his skills. He has a gentle manner (which I appreciate, as I have had a prior dentist who was rough and careless.) The staff is kind, friendly, and put me at ease with each appointment. The hygenist was a wealth of information about my gums, bone loss, and how to care for my teeth. If you are looking for a knowledgeable dentist to trust with your teeth, you can't go wrong with this one!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Lambert invited me to his new office in the north part of Lonjgmont. It does not seem as nice as his old office. I have to wait and the staff didn't seem to be too worried about me sitting there.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010