Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Williams

Where should I begin, oh I know, with my surgery horror story. I went in for surgery from Dr. Williams and while in my body to remove my kidney he clamped my aorta shut and stitched me back up. Afterwards I was in extreme pain and couldnt feel the lower half of my body. So I had to have another surgery by someone else of course because Dr. Williams obviously doesn't know what he's doing. He kept wanting me to call him Dr. Costanza. He doesn't take anything seriously.

Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr Williams is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and knowledgeable..My father is a new patient and both my father and I were very dissatisfied with his previous urologist (Dr Kar) because he would not answer our questions and seemed always in a rush, he would seem annoyed when we had any questions at all and misdiagnosed my father. Now we are very happy with Dr Williams. He truly cares and is always willing to listen and answer any questions we might have. He is very knowledgeable and explains all procedures in detail..My father and I would recommend him to everyone, we told our primary doctor he should have any patients with prostate issues see Dr Williams….

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Williams. He has a great bedside manner - compassionate and understanding. He explained everything to me in a way I could understand. It was a blessing that Dr. Williams was the first available Dr. in his office to see me for removal of a catheter and enlarged prostate follow-up. I will definitely go back to this Dr. if the need arises in the future. I highly recommend this Dr. to anyone. Thank you Dr. Williams!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Stephen B. Williams's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)