Ratings for Dr. Samuel S. Bailey

A delightful Dr--could not ask for a better Dr, nurse, or staff. I was so pleased and would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Great staff. Great Doctor--Had tonsils removed. Could not have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Bailey was extremely knowledgable. He was wonderfully friendly with our son who was nervous to meet him. Kind, gentle, and caring. Nothing else you could ask from a Doc.!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Great experience in relation to my Sinus surgery. He was able to fix a problem caused by another specialist and I am 100% happy with the outcome. Dr. Bailey comes highly recommended by me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Bailey successfully treated my laryngitis that I had for three weeks before seeing him. He patiently listened to me and then reviewed my treatment options before prescribing my medication.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Bailey you must have been sent from the Almighty because you have changed our lives for the better and you did a great job. No more suffering thanks to you. We love you and will remember you for the rest of our lives. You hide your wings well. We love you Dr. Bailey!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Samuel S. Bailey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)