Ratings for Dr. Ronald G. Fox

I went in for a new prescription and i had a very positive experience. Found the doctor to be friendly, caring, and he gave me the RX I needed for new glasses. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had the best experience. He was very helpful and gave me a lot of information.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

This doctor helped me as no other dr coils. I have benn unable to wear contact lenses in the past and was about to throw in the towel , however I went to Dr. Fox. He informed me about different conditions of the eye hhat may affect my ability to wear contacts and recommended a specific type of contact lens. He insisted that I wear the lens and return for a follow upp visit to see how I was doing. And I was doing great. I love that I now can wear contacts.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I love that I discovered Dr. Fox. His knowledge of eye problems and his knowledge of contact lenses was incredible. I have been unsuccessful in the past wearing contact lenses and was about to throw in the towel. I went to this doctor and he discussed with me what my problem is and recommended certain contact lenses. He insisted that I wear them for a few days to make sure they were comfortable and fit properly he made sure I knew how to clean the contacts and gave me sample solutions. I even asked him about my mothers eye problem and gave me good advice this doctor is a great find.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Arrogant as noted by other visitors. Experienced this unfriendly and rudeness on my visit as well. Not worth returning period.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I disagree with some of these reviews. My family has been using Dr. Fox for years. He has fitted all three of my children for contact lenses and never once seemed impatient or rude during an appointment. I find him highly professional and very knowledgeable!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

This guy is a total douchebag. He is arrogant and doesn't want to listen to your problem, instead he gives you text book answers. Went to him for contacts and wouldn't let me keep the trial lenses that I was using for a week. When it came time to pay he didn't tell me the amount just swiped my card. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

He was absolutely one of the worst doctors I have ever used. i would NEVER go back to him. He was rude, acted in a non professional manner and misdiagnosed my eye condition. I should have asked for my money back for the 5 minute exam he did. I can't believe other people have not complained about him and that he is associated with Costco!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I respectfully DISAGREE with the person who called this doctor a jerk. Quite the opposite I found Dr. Fox to be very knowledgable and competant when it came to teaching my child to insert his lenses. He never gave up on him. I don't need a friend I need a competant doctor. Perhaps you need a friend. Dr. Fox has been wonderful guiding us and I would HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Without a doubt, THE worst doctor I have ever visited. His bed-side manner is non-existent. In fact, it seemed as though he went out of his way to be sure the appointment after me and I never came back. Most doctors are charismatic, outgoing & caring on some level- Dr. Fox is actually kind of a jerk. He told me that my week-old (monthly) contacts were "disgustingly dirty". I took them out of the package 6 days prior to visiting him & they spent more time sitting in solution than in my eyes! After telling him that, he said I was doing something wrong- but wouldn’t go beyond that. No, “May I suggest this solution.” or “Can I show you the best way to clean your lenses?” or “How do you care for them now?” Yes, his “office” is in a Costco, so you may be thinking he provides a good rate for a check-up. WRONG! He charges $140 plus $70 for a follow-up/re-sizing! Save yourself the frustration and serious attitude and go to Cohen’s. THE WORST EXPERIENCE!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012