Ratings for Dr. Susan B. Rubino

I adore Dr. Rubino! She takes the time to really listen to any concerns I have and I never feel like my time with her is rushed. She is very caring, hands on and has perfected the "bedside manner" that is often lost with younger doctors. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I thought Dr. Rubino was tops. I have shown my ratings in regard to my entire experience. What I DID NOT LIKE was when I made appointments with the Doctor I found that I was seeing her assistant. I am not saying the assistant is not knowledgeable - but she is not a doctor. I felt as though I was being screened and was ordered to get testing done. I was told by the assistant she, herself, would see me after the test results. This is not the practice I choose to be affiliated with. It is too bad, as I liked Dr. Rubino.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Rubino is extremely smart, and also a great communicator - she really listens, and responds with accurate and complete information. I am VERY pleased with her!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Not just a great doctor, but a very nice person. Listens and asks questions, and is never condescending.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

What an amazing doctor!!! Personable, caring, and nice. She is very helpful and listens to all my concerns. So happy that I found her! :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Very thorough. Orders tests apropriately, not excessively. Adresses all concerns.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

My primary physician retired 3 years ago and finding a physician to accept cash payment has become rare. With the viewing of Rate MD, I went to the office of Dr Rubino and found a true winner! I strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Rubino! She is empathetic, caring and very knowledgeable. She takes time to listen to your concerns and she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Rubino is professional, caring and knowledgeable. I never feel rushed. She addresses and answers all questions. You leave her office feeling better. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Very good doctor. She is knowledgeable, approachable, and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Susan B. Rubino's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet