Ratings for Dr. Gregory Oh

Dr Oh refused to continue to treat me once he found out I was involved in a personal injury lawsuit. Said he didn't want to be involved. He was first Dr that gave me hope to finding what was wrong with me over 2 years. Devastated me. I was driving 2 hours one way just to see him. How can you trust a Dr who rejects a sick person for their own benefit?

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The best doctor I have ever seen! Dr. Oh is extremely knowledgable, fantastic bedside manner, and he truly cares for his patients. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Oh for the past 4 years and are so grateful for his care!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Oh does tests that other dr's don't do - he goes beyond standard testing used by all the other doctors. I wish I could continue going to him, but he doesn't take my insurance, so I have to stop (for a while). I plan on going back. I highly recommend him. He is extremely intelligent, has multiple medical degrees, and consistently goes to medical conferences to keep up on the latest research and treatments. Refreshing.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I love Dr Oh. He got rid of pains I had been dealing with for so long but, he stopped taking insurance and I can no longer afford to have him as my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Oh has broad knowledge including osteopathy, internal medicine, nutrition and acupuncture. He is very perceptive, and has picked up on problems my former internist missed. He has relieved my back pain, improved my energy level with supplements, and he is one of the few doctors who truly HEARS me. His office is busy, with good reason.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

He is very patient, spent @ least an hour with me each time I saw him. Called me at HOME to check on me!! I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Gregory Oh's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2006)