Ratings for Chad Saperstein

Dr. Chad is warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. I've only been seeing Him floor a short time, but his therapeutic style and personality have allowed me to be more serious about therapy than I've Ever been in the past.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

This guy is amazing!! after i saw how knowledgeable and helpful and compassionate he was with my daughter I utilized his services to help myself and my marriage and have been seeing him for over a year now. i have been abe to make so many positive changes in my life because of him!! I am a new person inside. i have faced a lot of problems that i didnt even realize were affecting me. he now treats 3 out of 4 of my family members!! but as the other comment said you better be able to hear the truth. he is fabulous and has been a true blessing from God in my life.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Very knowledgable and compassionate. Very insightful and helpful with my problems.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Chad is a great Psychologist! I have been working with him for a while and I have made so much progress. He is very good at what he does! He will not BS you - so you have to be ready to hear the truth!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011