Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Lee

I won't go into surgery specifics however I did have a successful back surgery by Dr. Lee and his team. I am still in need of additional procedures as my problems are multiple. I can't emphasize how wonderful the Valley Hospital staff are with such a clean and updated facility! Everyone I came in contact with treated me with the utmost CARE which is not too common among today's generation. The vast medical field has many regulative issues to deal with making their jobs tougher to accomplish a positive result. Dr. Daniel Lee and his staff/team have certainly overcome many obstacles to provide a most pleasant experience as possible. I commend Dr. Lee and all involved in my care while being a patient of D.O.C. Dr. Lee is an honorable, caring, knowledgeable and comforting surgeon that is strong willed to perform his very best to each and every patient. I would recommend him to any and all of my family and friends in need of his talents to proceed proudly to acquire his service. The outcome of my first surgery has been more positive than I had expected, my pain level has dropped much more than anticipated I can't thank you enough for the wonderful change in my life. it's only been 12 days and I am looking forward to the completion if necessary of additional surgery Dr. D. Lee feels necessary to improve my state of health. God Bless him. One very "Happy" patient Joseph Tripi

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

October of 2015 Dr. Lee performed a very serious lower spine operation which was the fusing of my vertebra. The "before" x-rays you could see the vertebra (I think it was the L4 or L5) tilting downwards at about 20 degrees. It was putting pressure on the nerves and I was limping on my left leg. Just to walk to the mailbox was a chore. At age 60 I was scared that the rest of my life was going to be spent this way and most likely it was going to get worse. After the operation I was amazed. Within a week I was walking around without a walker or cane. I still have a bit of a limp but now all it does is slow me down a bit. I feel like I got a second chance in life. Today, March of 2016 I was seen by Dr. Lee as aprt of the follow-up. The X-rays show everything to be fine with the healing going along as it should. I attribute all of this to Dr. Lee's skill and knowledge. If you check on his credentials it is not surprising. I feel VERY fortunate that I got to have Dr. Lee as my surgeon. On October 2015 Dr. Lee performed a serious lower spine fusion operation on me. The "before" X-rays you could see the vertebra tilting downwards about 20 degrees. This was pressing on my nerves and I was limping on my left leg. Just to go to the mailbox was a chore. At 60 years of age I was afraid that this was how the rest of my life was going to be, only getting worse. Within a week after the operation I was walking around without a walker or cane. I feel like aI got a second chance on life. I still limp a little bit but it's OK because I can still do everything I wanted to keep doing in my life. I feel VERY fortunate to have had Dr. Lee perform this operation. If you check his credentials you will see where he got his expertise and knowledge which once again I am grateful I could be the recipient of.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Lee gave me back my life.. He is amazing in every sense of the word. Thank you Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis that continued to worsen over time. I could barely move without a walker. I had been reluctant to have major surgery being 80 years old but the pain became so bad and no alternative treatments could help my situation. After meeting with Dr. Lee, I felt very confident in moving forward with the surgery. He is truly an expert surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who needs spine surgery. The severe nerve pain I experienced prior to surgery is completely gone. He has definitely provided me with a pain free life to which I am extremely grateful!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

After years of excruciating lower back pain and several alternative treatments, I saw Dr. Lee to obtain his opinion. I felt very confident in Dr. Lee and his abilities; he gave me ample time to ask questions and he answered every one of them. I never felt rushed by him; he has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. He performed an L4-L5 spinal fusion and did an excellent job. His follow up was phenomenal. It's been approximately two and one-half months since surgery and I am at least 50% better than prior to surgery. After my full recovery, we are expecting an improvement rate of 80% or better. This surgery has been life changing for me and I have Dr. Lee to thank for that. I can finally go for my daily walks again and do other activities that I haven't been able to do for quite some time. I would highly recommend Dr. Daniel Lee to anyone seeking pain relief for lower back pain and spinal issues!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr Lee was open and trust worthy. He fully explained the procedures and patiently answered all of my questions. He came to my bedside late at night and had excellent his bed side service was outstanding. I am well pleased with my surgery. I am thankful for the skilled hands of Dr Lee. This not only a good Doctor he is a Good Man. You can tell by just being in his presence.. My wife thinks the world of Dr. Lee. Glad he was my Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Lee made my life livable. I shattered my vertebra and severed my spinal cord. After my first surgery I was leaking spinal fluid and only getting worse. Also I didn't have health insurance and yet Dr.Lee was persistent in fixing me he payed for my surgery out of his own pocket and soon after waking up from my spinal fusion I recieved more feeling and motion back in my legs. He was the only doctor in UMC that had faith I could and would heal. I couldn't have recieved a better surgeon. My family says he was my angel. He made a horrible traumatic experience managble. He went out of his way to fix me. I'll never be able to repay what he did for me. But I'm forever grateful!!! Consider yourself blessed if you have him as a doctor. Dr. Lee is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Daniel lee carefully explained what he would do surgically to solve my pain issues coming from L4L5. In surgery he did exactly what he said he would do, and I am now totally without pain in this area. This has solved a ten plus year problem I have been living with. I was up and walking the next day following surgery and only off work for two weeks.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

This visit was not a pleasant experience! He didn't even examine me, but put in medical report he did. Very rude, wouldn't even make eye contact. I have never been so uncomfortable with a doctor! Do not recommend him or Nevada Ortho, it's a factory.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

One of the best orthopedic surgeons that has repaired my structural problems. A complete Dr., from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Daniel D. Lee's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp