Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Lee

I am a RN of 32 years. I have had back pain for about 25 of them. I was referred by my sister-in-law also a RN. Dr Lee did a great job. I have no pain. My procedure was L4-S1 fusion. I was walking the next day. Have your questions ready. He's not much of a conversationalist. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Lee ! After have many consultations with Spine Surgeons over the past few years, Dr. Lee explained what needed to be done clearly, explaining why. I researched his background, education and experience feeling that he he was the right Dr. for my surgery. Dr. Lee prepared me for my back surgery thoroughly! Explaining the events, what I needed to do to prepare and took personal interest in my surgery and recovery. His team is wonderful!!! Every person I met and spoke with assisted me by answering questions and if they didn't know the answer, they went to find it out. Dr. Lee listened to my concerns, answered questions I had and assured me of the outcome, given that I prepared myself. Dr. Lee has a very strong background of this type of surgery and is highly professional. His confidence, his team, his knowledge of spine surgery is apparent and I am thankful I found Dr. Lee. After 8 years of pain in my legs, hip and back from pinched nerves and a messed up lower back, Dr. Lee relieved my pain to the point where I had forgotten how it felt to move and walk without pain... everytime I tell someone about him, I cry... it is such a relief to be pain free knowing that Dr. Lee and his team are with me each step of the way! I am into my recovery now, entering my physical therapy and if I need anything or have questions I can get answers from his team! THANK YOU DR. LEE & TEAM!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Lee addressed my medical problem, diagnosed and performed a successful surgery to take are if my medical issue.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I am 38 I was rear ended and 3 of my disc collapsed. Dr Lee was actually the Dr I went to for my 2nd opinion. I absolutely loved Dr. Lee. He was just so honest and really cared that I made the right decision. After all of my research on Dr. Lee I knew he was a Dr. I could trust 100 percent with such a huge surgery. My surgery was November 2, 2016. I not longer have back pain. I no longer have shooting pains. All the things Dr. Lee said could go wrong didn't. I have a few nerve damage spots that will come back still but that's it. My back is amazing. It's almost 4 months after my surgery and I feel like I have my life back. I still have healing to do definitely but I have no regrets. Even though I am still restricted from doing things I can do more and have energy that I lost after my accident. Dr. Lee gave me my life back. He told it like it was, didn't sugar coat things. And for that he is absolutely the best Dr I have ever had the pleasure of taking care of me. He is definitely a gift from God. Thank you Dr. Lee., you are my super hero. Lisa D

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

very knowledgeable,truthful, professional, and comforting. knowing that i required back surgery was not such a dreadful ordeal with dr daniel lee as my surgeon. thank you dr. lee.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

After years of back pain and much research went to see Dr. LEE After the surgery i feel like a new person. Thank You Dr Lee ( awesome surgeon )

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

After suffering over 2 years with back pain that was crippling me, I went to Dr. Lee and elected to have lower lumbar fusion. I am now pain free and have my life back. Thanks to Dr. Lee!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

After 10 yrs. of constant pain being told nothing could be done. I couldn't walk across the street to the mail box. I had spinal injections to relieve to pain.(didn't work) Took heavy pain drugs for years.it never got better only worse . Then I was sent to Dr. Lee. He said he could do surgery but, it was very serious surgery. I couldn't live with the pain any longer, I figured a little relief was better than nothing at all. Dr. Lee gave me a lot of relief . My pain was a 9-10 constantly I now have little to no pain at all. I owe this all to Dr. Lee. I am 68 and fell better now the I have in 10-15 years. Thank you very much Dr. Lee. Cindy T

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

After 10 years waiting for Workers Comp to fix a problem they promised to fix. Over 20 doctors that reviewed my case and suggested everything from message therapy, chiropractic adjustment to over 10 spinal injections to relieve the pain. 10 years of drug therapy from aspirin to morphine, it was Dr. Lee that finally asked me what it was I wanted and suggested surgery as the very last option . I was in so much pain it required my to retire from a job that I loved, but also caused my injury. Morphine and a spinal injection to cauterize the nerve endings failed to relieve the pain. I had no Disk between the spine disks and is was bone on bone. For 10 years and month after month of seeing a pain doctor and everyone in between, it was Dr. Lee that said he could fix my lower Spine and provide me a quality of life back. Dr. Lee did just that and treated me as a person and not as quick cash. Dr. Lee was concerned about my health and long term care. Most physicians started out on how great they were and they did it all. Dr. Lee asked me about my life and what he could do to help me. I have nothing but praise for him and his staff. I have no pain in my back, I went back to work part-time and ditched the heavy drugs that were my day to day life. I feel better at 60 than I ever did at 50. Thank you Sir, Thank you. Tim B

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Lee is the only doctor that I have ever completely trusted. He genuinely cares about his patients and does everything he can for them. If you have a question he takes the time to answer it. I've seen many doctors, but none are as professional, knowledgeable, and caring as him. His staff is also amazing.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Daniel D. Lee's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)