Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Lee

After years of back pain and much research went to see Dr. LEE After the surgery i feel like a new person. Thank You Dr Lee ( awesome surgeon )

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

After suffering over 2 years with back pain that was crippling me, I went to Dr. Lee and elected to have lower lumbar fusion. I am now pain free and have my life back. Thanks to Dr. Lee!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

After 10 yrs. of constant pain being told nothing could be done. I couldn't walk across the street to the mail box. I had spinal injections to relieve to pain.(didn't work) Took heavy pain drugs for years.it never got better only worse . Then I was sent to Dr. Lee. He said he could do surgery but, it was very serious surgery. I couldn't live with the pain any longer, I figured a little relief was better than nothing at all. Dr. Lee gave me a lot of relief . My pain was a 9-10 constantly I now have little to no pain at all. I owe this all to Dr. Lee. I am 68 and fell better now the I have in 10-15 years. Thank you very much Dr. Lee. Cindy T

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

After 10 years waiting for Workers Comp to fix a problem they promised to fix. Over 20 doctors that reviewed my case and suggested everything from message therapy, chiropractic adjustment to over 10 spinal injections to relieve the pain. 10 years of drug therapy from aspirin to morphine, it was Dr. Lee that finally asked me what it was I wanted and suggested surgery as the very last option . I was in so much pain it required my to retire from a job that I loved, but also caused my injury. Morphine and a spinal injection to cauterize the nerve endings failed to relieve the pain. I had no Disk between the spine disks and is was bone on bone. For 10 years and month after month of seeing a pain doctor and everyone in between, it was Dr. Lee that said he could fix my lower Spine and provide me a quality of life back. Dr. Lee did just that and treated me as a person and not as quick cash. Dr. Lee was concerned about my health and long term care. Most physicians started out on how great they were and they did it all. Dr. Lee asked me about my life and what he could do to help me. I have nothing but praise for him and his staff. I have no pain in my back, I went back to work part-time and ditched the heavy drugs that were my day to day life. I feel better at 60 than I ever did at 50. Thank you Sir, Thank you. Tim B

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Lee is the only doctor that I have ever completely trusted. He genuinely cares about his patients and does everything he can for them. If you have a question he takes the time to answer it. I've seen many doctors, but none are as professional, knowledgeable, and caring as him. His staff is also amazing.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I won't go into surgery specifics however I did have a successful back surgery by Dr. Lee and his team. I am still in need of additional procedures as my problems are multiple. I can't emphasize how wonderful the Valley Hospital staff are with such a clean and updated facility! Everyone I came in contact with treated me with the utmost CARE which is not too common among today's generation. The vast medical field has many regulative issues to deal with making their jobs tougher to accomplish a positive result. Dr. Daniel Lee and his staff/team have certainly overcome many obstacles to provide a most pleasant experience as possible. I commend Dr. Lee and all involved in my care while being a patient of D.O.C. Dr. Lee is an honorable, caring, knowledgeable and comforting surgeon that is strong willed to perform his very best to each and every patient. I would recommend him to any and all of my family and friends in need of his talents to proceed proudly to acquire his service. The outcome of my first surgery has been more positive than I had expected, my pain level has dropped much more than anticipated I can't thank you enough for the wonderful change in my life. it's only been 12 days and I am looking forward to the completion if necessary of additional surgery Dr. D. Lee feels necessary to improve my state of health. God Bless him. One very "Happy" patient Joseph Tripi

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

October of 2015 Dr. Lee performed a very serious lower spine operation which was the fusing of my vertebra. The "before" x-rays you could see the vertebra (I think it was the L4 or L5) tilting downwards at about 20 degrees. It was putting pressure on the nerves and I was limping on my left leg. Just to walk to the mailbox was a chore. At age 60 I was scared that the rest of my life was going to be spent this way and most likely it was going to get worse. After the operation I was amazed. Within a week I was walking around without a walker or cane. I still have a bit of a limp but now all it does is slow me down a bit. I feel like I got a second chance in life. Today, March of 2016 I was seen by Dr. Lee as aprt of the follow-up. The X-rays show everything to be fine with the healing going along as it should. I attribute all of this to Dr. Lee's skill and knowledge. If you check on his credentials it is not surprising. I feel VERY fortunate that I got to have Dr. Lee as my surgeon. On October 2015 Dr. Lee performed a serious lower spine fusion operation on me. The "before" X-rays you could see the vertebra tilting downwards about 20 degrees. This was pressing on my nerves and I was limping on my left leg. Just to go to the mailbox was a chore. At 60 years of age I was afraid that this was how the rest of my life was going to be, only getting worse. Within a week after the operation I was walking around without a walker or cane. I feel like aI got a second chance on life. I still limp a little bit but it's OK because I can still do everything I wanted to keep doing in my life. I feel VERY fortunate to have had Dr. Lee perform this operation. If you check his credentials you will see where he got his expertise and knowledge which once again I am grateful I could be the recipient of.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Lee gave me back my life.. He is amazing in every sense of the word. Thank you Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis that continued to worsen over time. I could barely move without a walker. I had been reluctant to have major surgery being 80 years old but the pain became so bad and no alternative treatments could help my situation. After meeting with Dr. Lee, I felt very confident in moving forward with the surgery. He is truly an expert surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who needs spine surgery. The severe nerve pain I experienced prior to surgery is completely gone. He has definitely provided me with a pain free life to which I am extremely grateful!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

After years of excruciating lower back pain and several alternative treatments, I saw Dr. Lee to obtain his opinion. I felt very confident in Dr. Lee and his abilities; he gave me ample time to ask questions and he answered every one of them. I never felt rushed by him; he has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. He performed an L4-L5 spinal fusion and did an excellent job. His follow up was phenomenal. It's been approximately two and one-half months since surgery and I am at least 50% better than prior to surgery. After my full recovery, we are expecting an improvement rate of 80% or better. This surgery has been life changing for me and I have Dr. Lee to thank for that. I can finally go for my daily walks again and do other activities that I haven't been able to do for quite some time. I would highly recommend Dr. Daniel Lee to anyone seeking pain relief for lower back pain and spinal issues!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Daniel D. Lee's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)