Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Lee

My 15-year old daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis in 2015. By 2017, she had two 60-degree curves, and her spine was rotated. Although we initially consulted with another top surgeon in our area, we kept hearing about how amazing Dr. Daniel Lee and his staff was, so we scheduled a consultation with him. We knew immediately after meeting with him that he was the one for the job. Without exception, both he and his staff are prompt, courteous, experienced, professional, they are second to none, and they went to the end of the earth to take care of my child. My daughter underwent her massive scoliosis correction surgery on July 17, 2017, she was in the hospital for a week, and needed no pain medication after 10-days post-op. I wish there was a place here to post "before" and "after" pictures. It would take your breath away. I would recommend ONLY Dr. Daniel Lee for this type of surgery and any others within the scope of his specialties. I thank God every day that we found him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

With degenerative disc disease, I have had several spine and neck surgeries in the past. When I moved to Nevada, I needed to find an orthopedic surgeon who is willing to stick with me for years. I found the perfect surgeon in Dr. Daniel D. Lee. My most recent surgery, the first done by Dr. Lee, revised a previous surgery and fixed two more failed discs. I can now feel my feet for the first time in 7 years. He is a cutting edge surgeon who will make you feel like family. Go nowhere else.... seriously.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Doctor Lee gave my husband his life back. He had tried most every procedure prior to visiting Doctor Lee as well as having a spinal cord stimulator. Doctor Lee is a very compassionate doctor who provides you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. He does not push surgery because he wants his patients to be well informed. His team is fabulous and are all very kind and caring. My husband is walking and able to leave the house without much pain at all. He is enjoying life thanks to Doctor Lee. He is about 2 months out from his surgery and is doing amazing. I never thought I would see him walking around the neighborhood. He is able to go out to eat, enjoy his grand kids and lead a normal life. Prior to surgery he was in so much pain he just existed. We would highly recommend him. Hands down the best surgeon in town!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Lee did an absolutely amazing job on my back surgery. after 2 weeks I am walking without a walker, the numbness in legs and hips and feet is less than I've had in 15 years. Dr. Lee is an awesome person as well as an awesome surgeon-his staff was very friendly and efficient. thank you for giving me my quality of life again-Dennis H.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I am a RN of 32 years. I have had back pain for about 25 of them. I was referred by my sister-in-law also a RN. Dr Lee did a great job. I have no pain. My procedure was L4-S1 fusion. I was walking the next day. Have your questions ready. He's not much of a conversationalist. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Lee ! After have many consultations with Spine Surgeons over the past few years, Dr. Lee explained what needed to be done clearly, explaining why. I researched his background, education and experience feeling that he he was the right Dr. for my surgery. Dr. Lee prepared me for my back surgery thoroughly! Explaining the events, what I needed to do to prepare and took personal interest in my surgery and recovery. His team is wonderful!!! Every person I met and spoke with assisted me by answering questions and if they didn't know the answer, they went to find it out. Dr. Lee listened to my concerns, answered questions I had and assured me of the outcome, given that I prepared myself. Dr. Lee has a very strong background of this type of surgery and is highly professional. His confidence, his team, his knowledge of spine surgery is apparent and I am thankful I found Dr. Lee. After 8 years of pain in my legs, hip and back from pinched nerves and a messed up lower back, Dr. Lee relieved my pain to the point where I had forgotten how it felt to move and walk without pain... everytime I tell someone about him, I cry... it is such a relief to be pain free knowing that Dr. Lee and his team are with me each step of the way! I am into my recovery now, entering my physical therapy and if I need anything or have questions I can get answers from his team! THANK YOU DR. LEE & TEAM!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Lee addressed my medical problem, diagnosed and performed a successful surgery to take are if my medical issue.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I am 38 I was rear ended and 3 of my disc collapsed. Dr Lee was actually the Dr I went to for my 2nd opinion. I absolutely loved Dr. Lee. He was just so honest and really cared that I made the right decision. After all of my research on Dr. Lee I knew he was a Dr. I could trust 100 percent with such a huge surgery. My surgery was November 2, 2016. I not longer have back pain. I no longer have shooting pains. All the things Dr. Lee said could go wrong didn't. I have a few nerve damage spots that will come back still but that's it. My back is amazing. It's almost 4 months after my surgery and I feel like I have my life back. I still have healing to do definitely but I have no regrets. Even though I am still restricted from doing things I can do more and have energy that I lost after my accident. Dr. Lee gave me my life back. He told it like it was, didn't sugar coat things. And for that he is absolutely the best Dr I have ever had the pleasure of taking care of me. He is definitely a gift from God. Thank you Dr. Lee., you are my super hero. Lisa D

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

very knowledgeable,truthful, professional, and comforting. knowing that i required back surgery was not such a dreadful ordeal with dr daniel lee as my surgeon. thank you dr. lee.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

After years of back pain and much research went to see Dr. LEE After the surgery i feel like a new person. Thank You Dr Lee ( awesome surgeon )

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Daniel D. Lee's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Assurant