Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Lee

I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease in 2005. In 2006 I had L4-5 fused by another surgeon. There were complications that left me with nerve damage and loss of feeling in my left foot. I have lived with that for 16 years. I swore I would never have another as the first one was a nightmare! I started seeing Dr Lee a couple years ago for more trouble going on with my spine. We thought it was my neck, by the symptoms, and it was pretty bad, not operable unless emergency. Then I was getting other symptoms in my lower area again so we did a MRI and found totally crushed nerves at L2-3. Dr Lee said I absolutely had to have this surgery or I would lose feeling in areas that would ruin my quality of life. I fought with him about it but he would let it go. I had the surgery October 18th. EVERYTHING went great! In fact I got some feeling back in my left foot that had been numb for 16 years. Him and his staff are the best! I would recommend him to anyone contemplating spin surgery!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Daniel D. Lee is hands down the best spine surgeon in Las Vegas. He's personable, caring honest, professional, understanding and treats each patient with respect. Dr. Lee successfully fused my L4-S1 and has been supportive throughout my recovery process. Dr. Lee's staff are amongst the best. They are attentive, informative, empathetic and professional. Thank you Dr. Lee for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

He is one of the Best Doctors in Las Vegas. Took the time to go over everything before my surgery being honest about everything. He did a great job on me and everything he told me was true. There were no surprises. I would recommend him to anyone needing help with their back. I give me 5 stars as a Doctor, Person and Surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Lee is a very kind, patient, caring physician. I saw him several times with back pain before deciding to have surgery. He carefully explained the pros and cons and had me watch two videos to educate myself as to what to expect. He gave me no guarantees but said he would do his absolute best to help me. I had a very successful surgery and am now on the way to complete recovery. I will recommend Dr. Lee and his wonderful staff to all. You will not find a finer orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

My 15-year old daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis in 2015. By 2017, she had two 60-degree curves, and her spine was rotated. Although we initially consulted with another top surgeon in our area, we kept hearing about how amazing Dr. Daniel Lee and his staff was, so we scheduled a consultation with him. We knew immediately after meeting with him that he was the one for the job. Without exception, both he and his staff are prompt, courteous, experienced, professional, they are second to none, and they went to the end of the earth to take care of my child. My daughter underwent her massive scoliosis correction surgery on July 17, 2017, she was in the hospital for a week, and needed no pain medication after 10-days post-op. I wish there was a place here to post "before" and "after" pictures. It would take your breath away. I would recommend ONLY Dr. Daniel Lee for this type of surgery and any others within the scope of his specialties. I thank God every day that we found him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

With degenerative disc disease, I have had several spine and neck surgeries in the past. When I moved to Nevada, I needed to find an orthopedic surgeon who is willing to stick with me for years. I found the perfect surgeon in Dr. Daniel D. Lee. My most recent surgery, the first done by Dr. Lee, revised a previous surgery and fixed two more failed discs. I can now feel my feet for the first time in 7 years. He is a cutting edge surgeon who will make you feel like family. Go nowhere else.... seriously.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Doctor Lee gave my husband his life back. He had tried most every procedure prior to visiting Doctor Lee as well as having a spinal cord stimulator. Doctor Lee is a very compassionate doctor who provides you with all the information necessary to make an informed decision. He does not push surgery because he wants his patients to be well informed. His team is fabulous and are all very kind and caring. My husband is walking and able to leave the house without much pain at all. He is enjoying life thanks to Doctor Lee. He is about 2 months out from his surgery and is doing amazing. I never thought I would see him walking around the neighborhood. He is able to go out to eat, enjoy his grand kids and lead a normal life. Prior to surgery he was in so much pain he just existed. We would highly recommend him. Hands down the best surgeon in town!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Lee did an absolutely amazing job on my back surgery. after 2 weeks I am walking without a walker, the numbness in legs and hips and feet is less than I've had in 15 years. Dr. Lee is an awesome person as well as an awesome surgeon-his staff was very friendly and efficient. thank you for giving me my quality of life again-Dennis H.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I am a RN of 32 years. I have had back pain for about 25 of them. I was referred by my sister-in-law also a RN. Dr Lee did a great job. I have no pain. My procedure was L4-S1 fusion. I was walking the next day. Have your questions ready. He's not much of a conversationalist. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Lee ! After have many consultations with Spine Surgeons over the past few years, Dr. Lee explained what needed to be done clearly, explaining why. I researched his background, education and experience feeling that he he was the right Dr. for my surgery. Dr. Lee prepared me for my back surgery thoroughly! Explaining the events, what I needed to do to prepare and took personal interest in my surgery and recovery. His team is wonderful!!! Every person I met and spoke with assisted me by answering questions and if they didn't know the answer, they went to find it out. Dr. Lee listened to my concerns, answered questions I had and assured me of the outcome, given that I prepared myself. Dr. Lee has a very strong background of this type of surgery and is highly professional. His confidence, his team, his knowledge of spine surgery is apparent and I am thankful I found Dr. Lee. After 8 years of pain in my legs, hip and back from pinched nerves and a messed up lower back, Dr. Lee relieved my pain to the point where I had forgotten how it felt to move and walk without pain... everytime I tell someone about him, I cry... it is such a relief to be pain free knowing that Dr. Lee and his team are with me each step of the way! I am into my recovery now, entering my physical therapy and if I need anything or have questions I can get answers from his team! THANK YOU DR. LEE & TEAM!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Daniel D. Lee's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)