You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Lee

October of 2015 Dr. Lee performed a very serious lower spine operation which was the fusing of my vertebra. The "before" x-rays you could see the vertebra (I think it was the L4 or L5) tilting downwards at about 20 degrees. It was putting pressure on the nerves and I was limping on my left leg. Just to walk to the mailbox was a chore. At age 60 I was scared that the rest of my life was going to be spent this way and most likely it was going to get worse. After the operation I was amazed. Within a week I was walking around without a walker or cane. I still have a bit of a limp but now all it does is slow me down a bit. I feel like I got a second chance in life. Today, March of 2016 I was seen by Dr. Lee as aprt of the follow-up. The X-rays show everything to be fine with the healing going along as it should. I attribute all of this to Dr. Lee's skill and knowledge. If you check on his credentials it is not surprising. I feel VERY fortunate that I got to have Dr. Lee as my surgeon. On October 2015 Dr. Lee performed a serious lower spine fusion operation on me. The "before" X-rays you could see the vertebra tilting downwards about 20 degrees. This was pressing on my nerves and I was limping on my left leg. Just to go to the mailbox was a chore. At 60 years of age I was afraid that this was how the rest of my life was going to be, only getting worse. Within a week after the operation I was walking around without a walker or cane. I feel like aI got a second chance on life. I still limp a little bit but it's OK because I can still do everything I wanted to keep doing in my life. I feel VERY fortunate to have had Dr. Lee perform this operation. If you check his credentials you will see where he got his expertise and knowledge which once again I am grateful I could be the recipient of.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis that continued to worsen over time. I could barely move without a walker. I had been reluctant to have major surgery being 80 years old but the pain became so bad and no alternative treatments could help my situation. After meeting with Dr. Lee, I felt very confident in moving forward with the surgery. He is truly an expert surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who needs spine surgery. The severe nerve pain I experienced prior to surgery is completely gone. He has definitely provided me with a pain free life to which I am extremely grateful!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

After years of excruciating lower back pain and several alternative treatments, I saw Dr. Lee to obtain his opinion. I felt very confident in Dr. Lee and his abilities; he gave me ample time to ask questions and he answered every one of them. I never felt rushed by him; he has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. He performed an L4-L5 spinal fusion and did an excellent job. His follow up was phenomenal. It's been approximately two and one-half months since surgery and I am at least 50% better than prior to surgery. After my full recovery, we are expecting an improvement rate of 80% or better. This surgery has been life changing for me and I have Dr. Lee to thank for that. I can finally go for my daily walks again and do other activities that I haven't been able to do for quite some time. I would highly recommend Dr. Daniel Lee to anyone seeking pain relief for lower back pain and spinal issues!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr Lee was open and trust worthy. He fully explained the procedures and patiently answered all of my questions. He came to my bedside late at night and had excellent his bed side service was outstanding. I am well pleased with my surgery. I am thankful for the skilled hands of Dr Lee. This not only a good Doctor he is a Good Man. You can tell by just being in his presence.. My wife thinks the world of Dr. Lee. Glad he was my Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Lee made my life livable. I shattered my vertebra and severed my spinal cord. After my first surgery I was leaking spinal fluid and only getting worse. Also I didn't have health insurance and yet Dr.Lee was persistent in fixing me he payed for my surgery out of his own pocket and soon after waking up from my spinal fusion I recieved more feeling and motion back in my legs. He was the only doctor in UMC that had faith I could and would heal. I couldn't have recieved a better surgeon. My family says he was my angel. He made a horrible traumatic experience managble. He went out of his way to fix me. I'll never be able to repay what he did for me. But I'm forever grateful!!! Consider yourself blessed if you have him as a doctor. Dr. Lee is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Daniel lee carefully explained what he would do surgically to solve my pain issues coming from L4L5. In surgery he did exactly what he said he would do, and I am now totally without pain in this area. This has solved a ten plus year problem I have been living with. I was up and walking the next day following surgery and only off work for two weeks.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

This visit was not a pleasant experience! He didn't even examine me, but put in medical report he did. Very rude, wouldn't even make eye contact. I have never been so uncomfortable with a doctor! Do not recommend him or Nevada Ortho, it's a factory.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I saw Dr Lee when the disc between mt L4 and L5 vertebrae was pretty much gone. I had severe nerve pain that traveled down my leg seeming to shoot fire out of my toes. I was terrified of the option of disc fusion, but Dr Lee and Aaron McCook took the time to address my fears and made me feel much more comfortable. They did a great job and I was walking without a cane after two days! I feel better than I have in twelve years! Thank you for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Daniel D. Lee's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "October of 2015 Dr. Lee performed a very serious lower spine operation which was the fusing of my vertebra. The "before" x-rays you could see the vertebra (I th..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee gave me back my life.. He is amazing in every sense of the word. Thank you Dr. Lee."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis that continued to worsen over time. I could barely move without a walker. I had been reluctant to have major surgery bein..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After years of excruciating lower back pain and several alternative treatments, I saw Dr. Lee to obtain his opinion. I felt very confident in Dr. Lee and his ab..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lee was open and trust worthy. He fully explained the procedures and patiently answered all of my questions. He came to my bedside late at night and had ex..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee made my life livable. I shattered my vertebra and severed my spinal cord. After my first surgery I was leaking spinal fluid and only getting worse. Als..."

June 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "" to "http://nevadaorthopedic.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "702-258-3773".

May 6, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "1505 Wigwam Parkway" to "150 Wigwam Parkway".

May 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.nevadaorthopedic.com" to "http://nevadaorthopedic.com/".

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daniel lee carefully explained what he would do surgically to solve my pain issues coming from L4L5. In surgery he did exactly what he said he would do, an..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This visit was not a pleasant experience! He didn't even examine me, but put in medical report he did. Very rude, wouldn't even make eye contact. I have never b..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best orthopedic surgeons that has repaired my structural problems. A complete Dr., from beginning to end."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lee when the disc between mt L4 and L5 vertebrae was pretty much gone. I had severe nerve pain that traveled down my leg seeming to shoot fire out of ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee to me is a god send! I'm extremely happy with choosing him. He was compassionate, understanding, and had my best intrest in mind. He was very detailed o..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daniel Lee's assistants HOLLY & VIVIANA areextremely rude ana made it very difficult for my wife to see Dr. Daniel Lee for each office visit. We fired Dr. ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is an outstanding Surgeon. His staff and surgical team are top notch. I would never set foot in Sunrise Hospital again, they are horrible. Dr. Lee works..."

January 19, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "2650 N Tenaya Way" to "7455 W. Washington Avenue". Suite has been updated from "Suite 301" to "Suite 160".

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I waited for 7 months for my first appointment, thinking finally someone would explain what's going on and what the MRI readings ment. No such luck I get a call..."

October 17, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 301". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "702-258-3773".

October 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=308785'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel D."

April 8, 2012