Ratings for Dr. Mina K. Sinacori

This was by far the worst experience of my life. Like Thule K, if I could put ZERO STARS, I would. She has the worse bedside manner and didn't really give a flip about my issues and her appearance was extremely disheveled. I had a double mastectomy and the woman ordered a mammogram for me......WTF I have no breasts. I asked my Cancer Survivorship doctor and she was absolutely disgusted as I do not need a mammogram anymore. Literally disgusted with this doctor. RUN...SAVE YOURSELVES and find someone better.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

This doctor is the worst that I have ever experience. She’s done test that was not necessary, not to mention she scared me have to death so I agreed to these test. The results came out negative. And I just came in for my women’s annual well.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I had the sad misfortune of getting stuck with Dr. Sinacori as the on-call doctor when I went into labor on a holiday weekend. I wouldn't wish this woman on anyone. Not only is her bedside manner atrocious, but she boldly disregarded my birth plan and lied to me by trying to convince me that despite all the research to the contrary, an epidural and pitocin were "the best thing for my baby." Every time she came into the room to check on me, it was like she sucked all the fresh air out of the room with her negative energy. Even the nurses cringed at the sight of her. I have been seeing my regular OBGYN, Dr. Fogiel, for almost 10 years, but I am planning to find a new doctor unless she removes Sinacori from her call group. I wouldn't dare risk getting stuck with this awful woman again.

Submitted October 19, 2015

I love Dr. Sinacori, she is very professional and my experience was great, my pregnancy was not easy, but she was always on top of every check up. even on the delivery day. the staff at front desk is not really friendly but and the waiting time is definitely really bad, but after my experience I understood why.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

The worst experience EVER!! Her staff is AWFUL! Not helpful AT all!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Bad experience !! I wouldn't go back or recommend anyone. Worst staff, long long waits, lack of professionalism over all.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Very straight forward and efficient during the session. You need to prepare your question before meeting with her. She is helpful and very open to the conversation. Staff are friendly and nice office location.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

So this office lost my urine sample (how do you lose a urine sample?), calls me back in three months and asks for the copay (since i had to go back and submit another urine sample)....and when I told them Sinacori said i don't have to repay my copay AGAIN, they flat out called me a liar. The billing department spoke over me, and was extremely disrespectful. LITERALLY said i was lying. Not to mention, every time i've seen her, i would wait in the waiting room for over two hours. This doctor isn't terrible, it's a shame her staff is bringing her down. By the way, a physician with a two star rating? she obviously doesn't give a shit.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr Mina Sinacori is nice, but her staffs are terrible. Her lab worker is so terrible and so rude.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I saw Dr Sinacori over a 3 year period. I was always kept waiting more than an hour for my appt with no apology or explanation. Staff is rude and treat people like cattle, but then the doctor does too. She never looked at my face and had her back to me while typing on her lap top. She did an unnecessary culposcopy on me and 2 pap smears within a 7 month period insisting that my results were "borderline". Turns out they were ALL normal. This balony cost both my insurance company and me a lot of money. Dr Sinacori also refused to support my need to continue on bio-identical hormones despite the fact I have been on them a few years following menopause. She said she didn't believe in them. HUH???? I told her just wait until she is post menopausal and find out what it is like to be devoid of the female hormones. So I am now going to an up to date, pleasant, punctual, caring, and supportive OB/GYN. I do not recommend this doctor or her rude office to anyone.

Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Mina K. Sinacori's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AHC