Ratings for Dr. James M. Barsi

I have to say....he was great with my kids and also trated me. Very professional and listens to the patient. His assistant kim is so kind a d always very helpful

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

He has a wonderful bedside manner and was able to help my child when no one else could

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Barsi is the best! He takes his time and educates the patient and family. The surgery he performed on my son was flawless and my son had nearly no pain and a quick recovery!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr. Barsi this past week. While the office check in was a little slow, once we got to the exam room, the visit was very efficient. Dr. Barsi and his nurse have a great a bedside manner. He reviewed my xrays and explained my condition very well. He answered of my questions . I left the appointment very satisfied and will certainly come back if I have any other injuries.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Misdiagnosed, wasted time and money. There are far better doctors out there.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I love Dr. Barsi. My daughter was born with club foot. The doctors who saw her whne she was born were not good and very confusing. They never took the time to give me answers. When we saw Dr. Barsi after she left the hospital he was VERY helpful and went over everything with us. He is very personable and truly loves his job. He is great with my daughter. He never rushes us out of the room and answers every question I have ever had. His assitant Kim has always be available when Dr. Barsi is in surgery or not in the office and she is very helpful and a nice person. The receptionist and billing are also very good.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Barsi was great with my son, and my son thought he was such an amazing doctor. He took his time with us and we never felt rushed and he asnwered all of our questions. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. James M. Barsi's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY