Ratings for Dr. Adam G. Miller

Dr. Miller was very nice and did a great job treating my bunions.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Great bedside manner and a friendly personality. It was obvious that he really cared about helping me and not just cutting my leg open to fix my ankle.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Miller removed bunions from both of my feet and I am back to being able to walk without pain! I am also not embarrassed to show my feet off anymore!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Really top notch physician with a great understanding of foot injuries. I tried arch supports, ankle bracing, chiropractic care, orthodic shoes, and pretty much the gammut. Dr. Miller performed a total ankle replacement on me about the first of the year and I have felt great ever since!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Adam Miller and his team at Beacon ORthopedics have been outstanding in every sense of the word! The care here is the best in the region!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Thank you for everything that you did for me, Dr. Miller! It is such a relief to be able to stand and walk on my own without a walker anymore! I am so grateful for all that Dr. Miller has done for me!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Thank you for all of your hard work and expertise for my husband's feet, Dr. Miller! He is able to stand up and walk without pain anymore!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I fractured a tarsal and two metatarsals so Dr. Miller did a great job getting everything properly set so it would heal correctly. I am able to walk normally and I owe it to Dr. Miller!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Adam Miller removed my bunion about four months ago and I have been walking pain free ever since! He is really good at what he does!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Great physician with a growing practice. I love seeing Dr. Miller and learning what I can do to help my feet.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Adam G. Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As an Orthopaedic surgeon, I am grateful to help patients reach activity goals and improve their pain. I specialize in foot and ankle pathology, treating all types of problems with the ability to relate this to the overall health and orthopaedic function of the patient.

• English

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2008)

• BCBS Illinois