Ratings for Dr. Brent Kobashi

I have mixed feelings writing this review, because Dr. Kobashi is friendly in person. But my mom and I just had a terrible experience today and I had to write a review about it. Dr. Kobashi is my mom's primary physician. My mom just a heart attack 2 weeks ago, and was scheduled to see him today at 1:00PM. It was very rainy and even though we took a taxi we were 8 minutes late. My mom is slow on her feet. But the staff told us Kobashi wouldn't see us because we "clocked in" (that was the staffperson's phrase) at 1:08PM. I told them my mom just had a heart attack and this was to follow-up on her health, that I took the day off work -- could he see her any time this afternoon? The staffperson WENT TO THE BACK AND RETURNED and said no. I said this had never happened to us before and asked when was the person after my mom scheduled for? They said 1:20PM. But I remembered sitting down with Kobashi for 30 minutes before. We stormed out and said we were switching doctors.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Brent Kobashi's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal