Ratings for Dr. Gregg A. Franco

Grossly Negligent with poor decision making skills. Didn't follow the standard of care and caused me a 6 day hospital stay ( with a $52,000 BILL ) for complications he caused by his lack of knowledge and Lax attitude. I went in for a " simple " procedure and should have been home 24 hours later. Nope, this doctor lacked judgment and caused me to require a blood transfusion because of his incompetence. I plan to file a suit and take this matter up with the Mass Medical Board. Mr. Franco would be much better off surfing the beaches in California than cutting into major vessels he clearly knows nothing about ( at least in my case )I am still not fully recovered and have been out of work almost a month because of this incident. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Fantastic Radiologist that I saw after admitted to the hospital. Took great care of me and made sure I was clear with everything going on with my condition.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011