Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Chichetti

Great experience. Been a patient for years. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Great Doctor, Great Staff, Beutiful office. Very Happy with this dentist

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I love Dr.Chichetti and staff. I always have a positive experience and feel they truly value their patients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

The Dentist and staff was unprofessional,rude and lack good business ethics. I was given the wrong appoint time and once I arrived staff was rushing me, rude and talking down to me like I was a kid. Ask to speak to Dentist and now I see where they got the rudness from. No one was else was in the waiting room and they only had one patient, Why the rush. With that kind of rudeness I see why they only had one patient.It appears he's all about money and not patient care. Stay away!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I am so impressed with Dr. Chichetti's new office in Charlotte. It was SO worth the drive from Winston. I always feel compassion and concern for my well being at his office.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Chichetti and his staff. Everyone was knowledgeable and genuinely concerned with my well being and comfort. I will recommend Dr. Chichetti to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

The staff was amazing. Dr. Chichetti was very knowledgable and polite. He explained everything and was willing to help with cost issues. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Chichetti and his staff! Excellent knowledge and skills of dentistry. Gave me a treatment plan that was very reasonable and the latest teachniques!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Chichetti is untrustworthy and very unconcerned of needs. I was lied to about costs.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Went to get examined for an abscess. Chichetti was very short and TO THE POINT. Like talking to a computer. He wanted $1900 dollars to fix my tooth with no job and no insurance. They would not work with me AT ALL on the cost. He is there for the money, that is all, no other reason.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011