Ratings for Dr. Charles M. ROUSSEAU

When I went to the office I told them I was unemployed and wanted to know all cost before I had work done before my insurance ran out. After the checkup they told me what the cost would be. I agreed to it. When they did the work they put a white filling in the back of my mouth and charged me more without informing me of a higher cost over the regular silver filling. It was $97 more than the agreed amount. They could easily see I had gold teeth in the back and did not need a white filling. It seems like a bait and switch method for more money. The insurance company told me they can easily find cost on their website what the cost would be. In addition they do this work all the time and know what insurance companies pay for. They would not remove the cost after I complained to the BBB. This shows me what kind of business they run. Not a company I would recommend. There interest is money over the patient. . I would not be surprised if this is a common practice with them.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011