Ratings for Dr. George Myo

Dr. Myo is a wonderful, compassionate physician! He was able to see me last minute for my wrist pain and throughly explained my treatment plan. Alice the X-ray tech was also great! Would highly recommend Dr. Myo and his team

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Straight shooter. Gives you honest opinion unlike many other doctors.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Myo is excellent in explaining the nature of the injury and the treatment options available.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I had surgery last month with this surgeon. He explained everything to me in a clear manner and everything turned out as he said it would.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I had surgery on 6/13/2017. At my one week follow up I was taken out of the splint for the first time since surgery. Waited to hear what he had done in surgery. He walked into the room with his PA and said nothing to me. He just was explaining to him that my tendon in my finger had shrunk from my last surgery.(that was from a different dr) He came over to look at my hand still not said even hi or how is the hand. He picked up my hand turned it over and proceeded to force my finger down to my palm. When he was doing this I started to bleed a lot. He told his PA to grab a lot of 4x4's.(the blood was running down my arm) With the blood soaked 4x4's still in place he tells me to hold pressure and walks out of the room. He never looked to see why I was bleeding so much. His MA came in to put steri strips on but I was bleeding to much he stated "you will have to just use bandades". So when I got home I took the gauze off to put bandaids on I noticed that all the blood was due to him ripping three of the stitches out.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

This doctor is Horrible. Stay away from him. He does not listen to patients, not helpful at all. He needs to learn good behavior first. I become scared and shocked when I see Dr Myo although staffs are good.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I was sent to this doctor by my obgyn as I had a growing mass on my finger. I was scheduled a month out. I called to reschedule as I had some comications. They never answered. I left messages with no calls back. I rescheduled my other very important appointment for my pregnancy in order to make it. When I got there I was immediatly sent for an x_ray. I informed them that I was pregnant. They nurse told me not to worry that I would be covered up with shields. I informed her that I would rather ask my doctor if it was ok. She said it was I told her no that I needed to talk to my doctor. She went and grabbed Dr. Myo. He said yes it's ok to have and xray and order the nurse to do one. I INFORMED THEM THAT I NEEDED TO TALK TO MY OBGYN AS I WAS HAVING COMPLICATIONS WITH MY PREGNANCY. He insisted to do one. I left in tears becasuse essentially he was presuring me to have one without allowing me to speak with my obgyn. Never go to this doctor. He has no bed side manner he seems to be after the money and the front staff are the most unprofessional people I have met. His license should be revoked.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. George Myo performed a surgery on my hand in 2014. It was an unsuccessful surgery at which I needed to have surgery again. Not performed by him. I spent over $2500 with his practice to then turn around and have surgery/cost again. I had a meeting today to talk with Dr. Myo and I have never met such an unprofessional doctor in my life. He has no bed side matters, no ability to listen and his practice is a mess. When greeted today I had to wait for his admins to stop talking before I was greeted. His billing dept. forgot to invoice me and sent my bill to collections without even notifying me of the outstanding balance from a surgery in Jan 2014. It’s now 20 months later. You call that organized. My friend also had surgery there on her hand and she complains today that her surgery did not go well either. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM OR HIS PRACTICE.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Myo's nurse, Neal is horrible at follow up. It took a month to get things right and order the prescription needed at no help from the office. I had to call 4-5 times to follow up and get the ball moving only to find out that it was ordered wrong at a charge to me. SMH That doesn't sit well with me...

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr Myo is very personable and overall very good! I will continue to see him for treatment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014