Ratings for Dr. Javeria Kouser

She is always available, which may or may not be a good thing! She admits that she's had to google or look stuff up...I think you need to ignore some of her more judgmental remarks and personal questions, and eventually she will test what you need etc.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Saw Dr. Kouser for urgent care twice and chose her as my primary care physician as she immediately pinpointed accurately what others had misdiagnosed. Competent and with a lot of empathy. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Did not like her style of practice, she does not listen fully and immediately comes up with a solution that's not really a solution. She comes across very judgy and your opinion doesn't really matter. I wanted to get a referral to a chiropractor (i've been to one before and like going) but when I talked to her about it she does not like chiropractor's, says they are only there to make money and asked where my pain was, I told her and she said don't sleep on your stomach and you'll be fine and didn't give me a referral. I understand everyone has their own opinion about chiropractor's but you don't have to push your's on me. I have now found a new PCP.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Kouser treated me with sympathy and respect and LISTENED to every word I said. She told me her concerns and had some tests done. After the test results came back she asked me a few more questions and told me her plan for me. The best part is that I feel I can contact her with questions and go back to her if I need to.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

She is very thorough and knowledgeable. Staff friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Very unhelpful, dismissive & judgemental. Misdiagnosed me and didn't even bother listening to me. I found myself a better doctor who actually listened and who knew his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Was misdiagnosed and sent needlessly to specialists, who were confounded as to why I was there. Didn't do basic basic tests that were needed before I was referred. Poor understanding of medicine.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

She is the best doctor have ever been to in my entire life and I am not even joking. She doesn't rush you. She listens and understands your problems before diagnosing you with anything. She is prompt and very caring. She calls to check in on me if she gets any of my reports from other places and also will calls if I have any questions through email. Very happy with her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I've never experienced anything like this, as far as treatment goes. I was misdiagnosed on my ankle, to the point that now the damage is done, and the Orthopedic surgeon is not even sure that he can help me now because, of the time that has passed. When I told her repeatedly that there was something else going on besides plantar fasciitis, she dismissed me out of hand. After nine moths of excruciating pain, they finally gave me an MRI, which showed extensive damage to my foot. I also scheduled a complete physical and comprehensive panel to determine any hidden issues, specifically asking to have my Testosterone levels checked. I called in to see what the results were, after 3 freaking weeks of hearing nothing, and was told that they had never even checked my testosterone. The last thing, although I could continue to line item issues, is this. She has a VERY judgmental attitude, making very condescending remarks about the issues that you're dealing with.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

very caring and helpful. She ordered all the test I needed and was very prompt on how to treat my illness.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012