Ratings for Dr. Kari Kalleberg

She was nice but terrible. I told her I was having sharp cramping pains that felt different than my normal cycle cramps. She kept telling me it was endometriosis (which I do have) but I explained the pain was different. FINALLY, I got her to agree for me to get an ultrasound. I had 8 uterine fibroids. I could feel them after every cycle. They were sharp and painful. She never prescribed me with any medication. She never offered any real advice, just told me they were too small to be removed. Biggest waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I'm happy I found her. She was not anything like the reviews I read. She took time to answer my questions and made me feel better about my situation. I like physicians to get to the point, which she did. I found her to be very thorough and explained to me my options. I would recommend her to anyone that likes a no nonsense straight approach.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Incorrectly diagnosed me as having genital herpes. Told me my test results were alarming but could not explain what anything on the test meant. Her triage initially was unhelpful -I had to explain to them what I was told the results meant. Got a 2nd and 3rd opinion and was retested -my results were negative. At that point I had been on incorrect meds for months.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Bad experience. I'm done with her and her clinic. I'm now stuck w an expensive birth control that I didn't really need. She really pushed it or antidepressants which I told her I didn't want. She told me to give it 6 mths. I'm on mth 7 and nothing has changed. I can't get her on a phone. Her triage nurse is single minded and has no critical thinking skills and her office manager is a jerk.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Prescribed me the wrong birth control and didn't give me any insight or helpful knowledge on the health risks. I don't recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

I went to her during the initial weeks of my pregnancy in Eastover. The first time I met her, she just came in started asking questions. I had no idea that it was my doctor. Ok that's fine. Second time we saw her after having my ultrasound to determine sex of the baby. She came in totally unprepared. Did not have my result, called my baby as she when it actually was a boy! And wasn't at all warm. We felt we were just sitting in a q&a session. She did not say anything extra other than answering my questions line by line. I immediately changed my provider and am much happier now. Thank god she won't be a part of my child birth process. I will never recommend her to anybody else.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Kari Kalleberg's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2008)